Starting Body Revolution tomorrow?

Options
I'm starting Jillian Michael's 90-day Body Revolution tomorrow and would to find others to help support each other in the program.

Carol :)

Replies

• bluepurple
    Options
    I am also starting tomorrow...yay!
  • msh0612
    msh0612 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I started today. First workout was fun. Fairly easy which is a good thing.... sounds like the first few weeks are preparing yourself for def some harder stuff. My goal is to try and get up and do it first thing in the morning. I love that its only 30 min. I have such a busy schedule its hard to fit stuff in. :)
  • georgesweeten
    Options
    Ive completed my first week of body revolution and i can see a difference already :)! Just a shame I havn't seen many before and after pictures for males, as the ones on JM's website look a bit unrealistic for me! anyway best of luck to you all :-) would love to see how you all get on with it
  • jvaladares
    jvaladares Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm on week 4 day 2 of JM Body Revolution and I like the results I'm getting so far. I also love that its only 1/2hr each day- there is no excuse not to get it done. let me know how you like the program. This is my last week in phase 1 then a little nervous for phase 2 as I hear it gets a lot harder.
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    hi there! i am actually starting today (again). i tried to start a couple of weeks ago and came down with the flu. i actually did phase one a few months ago (with great results!) and then dropped out because i went on vacation. so here's hoping i stick with it this time!:)
  • hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I was just looking at this online, thinking about purchasing it. I like most of her workout DVDs. You are all starting to convince me to make the purchase.
  • tleeiiiii
    tleeiiiii Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i started 3 days ago!
  • 1cpnmama
    Options
    hi y'all:) the plan is to start today and then the 7day kick start next week (husband is on-call and i don't think i'll be able to make it out to the grocery store with all the kids. anyone doing this and breastfeeding?
  • clau3260
    clau3260 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am planning on starting this Saturday. I am trying to get rid of a cold before I get started. Did you all started with the 7 day kickstart?
  • neekos
    neekos Posts: 14
    Options
    I just finished week 1. Love it so far!
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Phase 3 of my second round of Body Revolution tomorrow. I lost 23 pounds the first round! http://cardioandkids.blogspot.com/2012/07/done-with-jillian-michaels-body.html My second round I'm not losing as much. I really wanna buckle down for this last phase to shed some more pounds.
  • sb1023
    sb1023 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    i just finished week one as well! way to go everyone!
  • Carol_123
    Carol_123 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Great to hear. I tried to do the kickstart but really only semi-did the diet and exercised up until Thursday with the double work outs and burnt out. I lost 2lbs though in those 4 days so impressive but put some of it back on with too many functions/parties this weekend. I'm going to try it again during the week this week since I only did half a week.

As far as breastfeeding, the kickstart only allows 1200cals and not eating back you exercise calories, and physically you need extra calories while nursing. It's been over a year since I was nursing but I think you need at least 300 calories extra before factoring in exercise so if you were going to do the kickstart, you'd probably need some extra servings of dairy and some kind of grain for your B vitamins at around 1500-1800 calories before exercise. I'm no nutrition expert but be careful you eat well enough that your body doesn't start pulling things from your bone density etc. I certainly am eating healthier on the kickstart than I did nursing cause you really get your veggies and nuts in on this plan so I'm sure you can do a modified version of it to make sure the baby and you are well covered :)
  • neekos
    Options
    3 more days to go of the second week! I'm excited to get started with some new stuff next week.
  • Lauriex0
    Options
    Hey guys!
    I also started Body Revolution on Monday...so far so good....but i have the tendency to let things get in the way of working out and 3 months is a looong time...I could use some support :)
  • weffie11
    Options
    I've been thinking of doing this but haven't done anything of hers before, so thinking of trying the 30 DS first. Also, it is quite expensive - do you think it's worth the money?
  • MrsDens
    Options
    I'll be starting pahse 2 next Wednesday and a bit scared of what that will bring! Blogging again with pictures every day to track progress, not the same results so far that i had with Ripped in 30 but I think the first couple of weeks were about getting eased in. http://mrsdensdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/day-22.html
  • Mandysp82
    Mandysp82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I ordered BR last weekend, anxiously waiting for it to arrive! I have been doing 30 Day Shred, good results in my strength and toning, not so good results in weight loss but that is completely my fault. I haven't been able to control my calories since ummm Thanksgiving! I am hoping I find the motivation to get my eating under control again as I start BR.
  • wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hey Ladies. There are a couple of BR groups here you may want to join for additional support
  • neekos
    Options
    Finished the first 2 weeks, not following her diet plan but staying at 1200 cals, and I lost 5.2 lbs which is halfway to goal for me.

I love this program. Workout 3 today was hard!