Brownie Batter Donut from Dunkin!

Replies

• Ha! Yeah, where is the other half???? Send our way.
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    You are to be congrated on your willpower. I cannot stop at one bite, or 12. Sounds yummy though. Glad we don't have those here.
  • luckyclover78
    luckyclover78 Posts: 115 Member
    I don't even like donuts but I clicked on this thread to see what it was all about and a dunkin donut coupon banner showed up at the top of the thread where the ad usually is. lol Advertising at it's finest.
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Ha! Yeah, where is the other half???? Send our way.

Elizabeth, I asked for the same thing and not sure how to put this, but she did rude things with the other half. You really are better off without it.

If you do not take my word for it thinking I'm trying to hoard it for myself, go to near bottom of page one to see her response for yourself.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member

Elizabeth, I asked for the same thing and not sure how to put this, but she did rude things with the other half. You really are better off without it.

If you do not take my word for it thinking I'm trying to hoard it for myself, go to near bottom of page one to see her response for yourself.

RUDE things?!

I did fantastic things with it!!!!!!!
  • ashprather
    ashprather Posts: 227 Member
    I managed to only eat half of that unrealistically delicious deliciousness.
    Happy day all. :flowerforyou:

So yeah..... does this mean you have the other half still available? I'd love a bite or 4

Do you want to know in detail how this happened?

I went into work, and immediately..went into the ladies room. ( Mainly, because I had to put some make up on, I have no electricity at home right now due to the storm, therefore I couldn't see myself)

I also, decided it was a good time to pull out that donut.. why in the ladies room? One may never know.. it's kind of weird.

I looked at it..thought of throwing it out all together.. but I mashed it into my mouth. I was going to stop there, but then I really tasted that brownie batter.. and had to have another bite..

I then threw it in the toilet...there was no going back.

SO long story short, if you want it.. it may still be in there camoufloging itself as a floater... I left it there because It was funny.

oh dear! LOL krysten you make me laugh so much!
  • Bumdrahp
    I managed to only eat half of that unrealistically delicious deliciousness.
    Happy day all. :flowerforyou:

So yeah..... does this mean you have the other half still available? I'd love a bite or 4

Do you want to know in detail how this happened?

I went into work, and immediately..went into the ladies room. ( Mainly, because I had to put some make up on, I have no electricity at home right now due to the storm, therefore I couldn't see myself)

I also, decided it was a good time to pull out that donut.. why in the ladies room? One may never know.. it's kind of weird.

I looked at it..thought of throwing it out all together.. but I mashed it into my mouth. I was going to stop there, but then I really tasted that brownie batter.. and had to have another bite..

I then threw it in the toilet...there was no going back.

SO long story short, if you want it.. it may still be in there camoufloging itself as a floater... I left it there because It was funny.

oh dear! LOL krysten you make me laugh so much!

HAHAH!! i am so glad you saw this!!!
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member

RUDE things?!

Girl , you were more rude to that doughnut than that girl trying to order a #6 with cookies-n-creme shake from bon qui qui

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZkdcYlOn5M
  • Bumdrahp

RUDE things?!

Girl , you were more rude to that doughnut than that girl trying to order a #6 with cookies-n-creme shake from bon qui qui

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZkdcYlOn5M

O..M..G..!!! BONNN FREAKIN QUI QUI!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH I LOVED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! TY TY TY FOR THE REMINDER LMFAOOOO this is fantastic!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    I'm not much for donuts. This, however,

dq_blizzard_brownie_batter.jpg
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    OMG I SAW THAT!!!!! I took my kids there on Sunday for breakfast as a treat, and they were advertising that donut! But they didn't have one. :cry: :brokenheart: I WILL GO THERE FOR MY BREAKFAST TOMORROW :happy:
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    I ate donuts once or twice a week the entire time I was losing weight. I enjoyed eating them and they didn't set me back at all. I still eat donuts a couple times a week, and they haven't stopped me from easily maintaining my 66 pound weight loss.

We have a Mennonite family that runs a donut truck where I live - lots of different flavors - glazed, blueberry, boston cream, apple filled - all made to order and served hot from the truck. The other day they had peanut-butter chocolate glazed. They were heavenly!

Yum - donuts!
  • Bumdrahp
    I ate donuts once or twice a week the entire time I was losing weight. I enjoyed eating them and they didn't set me back at all. I still eat donuts a couple times a week, and they haven't stopped me from easily maintaining my 66 pound weight loss.

We have a Mennonite family that runs a donut truck where I live - lots of different flavors - glazed, blueberry, boston cream, apple filled - all made to order and served hot from the truck. The other day they had peanut-butter chocolate glazed. They were heavenly!

Yum - donuts!

omg.. pb chocolate glazed sounds deeeeeeeeelishhhhh!!
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Quisiera conocer tu dona...
  • Bumdrahp
    Oh yea?
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    Oh yea?
    Si-mon.
  • Bumdrahp
    I don't know what is going on.
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    I don't know what is going on.
    Just go with it...
  • Bumdrahp
    Si. gusto..
  • Buzymomof_3
    Buzymomof_3 Posts: 73 Member
    However, how on EARTH does my damn oatmeal manage to eat up 300 calories of my day??! 300!! Smh..

I happen to know McDonalds puts a shot of powdered cream in their oatmeal to make it taste richer. You can ask them to not do it.