Goals for month of May

Options
My goal this week is eat more veggies and less carbs and continue with protein 1st. I also want to continue with my exercising 5 or more days per week. Absolutely no fast foods this week.

My May goal is to lose 8 pounds. To make this happen I have to be more mindful of my food choices, meaning make healthier food choices most days and keep exercise steady.

In the month of April I exercised 5 days for 2 weeks and 6 days the other 2 weeks and did not lose a pound for the month. I did maintain so I am happy no overall gain and I am still down 8 pounds since vowing to get back on track in March.

I am also very proud that I made it back to the health club in April finally after not going there in over a year. 1st day back was April 22nd. I was glad to see old faces and they welcomed me back without too many questions and once I went back that 1st day it was like I had never stopped. Of course my body said otherwise! lol! It is a good pain though. The 1st day broke the ice for me and I was back on gear. The machines work better than anything I can do at home, especially when it comes to strenght training. Goal regarding gym is to get there at least 3 days a week.

Enough about me, does anyone want to share their goals for the week and/or month? It helps putting it in writing. What about your successes for the month of April? Sharing helps us who need some inspiration. Have a good week!!

Replies

• marybethbeech
    marybethbeech Posts: 181
    Options
    My goal is to lose 8-10 pounds this month. I would also like to exercise at least 3 times a week, and find ways to incorporate more activity into my daily schedule. I would also like to have no alcohol at all for the rest of the month.
  • andy_drouin
    andy_drouin Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    My goal is also to lose 8 pounds this month. I want to keep up with healthy choices and try to excerice even more!
  • beesingh
    beesingh Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am off on a 2 week holiday to the canaries with my hubby in 51/2 weeks time, no kids allowed. I really want to lose 6lbs during May, I hope to do this by keeping my calorie and exercise goals. I would like to up my sessions at the gym to 4 times a week.

I am going to be more positive this month!

Bee x
  • concrete_angel
    Options
    Looked at a lot of groups here.. To many that have been going on to long or seem like I have to give a long commitment to a team. I just want to lose some weight and feel good about it. So here I'm am.

My goal this month is to lose at least 15 lbs for my birthday. That gives me 27 days to see what I'm made of.

I will reach this goal by:

Eating right
    Drinking more water
    Working Out
    Reducing Stress
    Stay Positive.

I will weight in each Friday since my birthday will fall on the last Friday of the month.

F.Y.I. Week one of Diet ..... Down 9 lbs already. But does not count.
  • concrete_angel
    Options
    Sorry guys... I worked till midnight last night, it was spung on me at the last moment. So was not about to weigh in till this morning. I guess a day late is better then a doller to short. :laugh:

I'm down 3 lbs this week. :grumble: .. Not to happy with that, was hoping for more. But with a week full with stress and all. I guess I have to look at it that way.

Open a fortune cookie this week. But throw the cookie away.:laugh:

" Two small jumps are some times better then one big leap."

Goals for this coming week..

Eat right.
    Get more rest
    Work out
    Reduce Stress
    Think Positive
  • concrete_angel
    Options
    I have lost 19 lbs since I started back in April....

I