7 lbs lost for January!

Options
I'm really excited to have lost 7 lbs for the month of January. At first I thought to myself, that's not very much.. But, then my boyfriend was saying how if you think about it like this...If I lose 7 more lbs in February..that's 14 lbs total! That made me feel a lot better about it. I feel SO motivated right now.

Also, something that helped me was I upped my calories a little bit. The suggested amount for me to lose 1.8 lbs a week is 1200 calories...there were some days where that was no problem at all. But, then there were other days when I would go eat with a friend unplanned & I would feel like I just blew it for the day. Well, I upped my calories to 1350 & I feel SO much better with that. It says I should lose 1.5 lbs a week with those calories. As long as I keep losing, I'm good! : )

Replies

• Toyah35
    Toyah35 Posts: 13
    Options
    You have a great support system!
  • MyProgressISYour1Proof
    Options
    You have a great support system!

Yes she does and she is lucky :)
  • rocket_ace
    rocket_ace Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    great job - 7 lbs is nothing to feel anything but awesome about!! unexpected splurging w/ friends can be rough - only thing to do is try and minimize damage (so like soup and salad), or steamed veggies and grilled chicken, sauce on the side...you can probably make it pretty healthy...
  • rishonb
    rishonb Posts: 232
    Options
    good job!!!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    even if you lose 1 lb per week that totals 52 by the end of the year.

7this month, means youre already ahead of schedule ;-)

Keep up the great work!
  • Naywifey07
    Naywifey07 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thats great... I thought of it the same way (-5lbs), but as long as your losing than gaining so thats always a plus :)
  • lumstead0317
    lumstead0317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! :)
  • johnsonB2
    johnsonB2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Loosing 7 Lbs. in a month is EXCELLENT! I've lost 3 Lbs and can already tell it in my jeans so I'm excited for that! Keep up the good work!
  • Karaboo
    Karaboo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Y'all are AWESOME!! :)