Repetition

Options
I was watching dr oz and the guy from Tap Out xt was on it and said Repetition was the best way to loose weight i was going to make a meal plan and eat the same thing everyday to see if i can get off of my Plato does anyone else do this? I'm just stuck and trying to get un-stuck it is very frustrating....Thanks for the help in advance

Replies

• LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    Repetition is a sure route to boredom for me.
  • BreannaJohnson1030
    BreannaJohnson1030 Posts: 25 Member
    Options

I know it will get old but i'm talking trying it for a week to just get me out of this slump i'm in
  • chopsim104
    Options

I agree with this. For me anyway, that is the quickest way to fall off the wagon. We need variety. At least i do. Saying that i do live on chicken but never the same 2 days running.
  • caughey1
    Options
    I find a variety of foods gives you a great boost I think having the same things all the time is boring.
  • Ashellini
    Ashellini Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ya when I eat the same thing over and over my cravings for junk increase. I get bored of food easily.
  • Zombielicious
    Zombielicious Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    If you're only doing it for a week (or two), why not try it? Find a day's worth of meals that meet exactly all of your requirements (calories, fat, protein, etc) and stick to it for at least a week. People training for competitions do it all the time.