Healthy Snacks!? HELP :)

Options
Personally, mine right now is Orville Redenbacher's Ultimate Butter popcorn. There's only 75 calories in the whole 2.5 cups for a popped bag! Which is nice, because if I overindulge a little bit, I don't have to feel guilty about it! :) What are some or yours?

Replies

• livityliv
    livityliv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    OP---just to warn you, you might not have the proper stats for your popcorn, unless you're talking snack size bags. One bag popped is about 450 cals and 30 grams of fat...I love microwave popcorn but eat it rarely now because its usually pretty bad, unless its the 94% fat free, which tastes horrible in my opinion. Maybe double check in the database?

(Database gives these stats: 425 cals 8g fiber 30g fat 5g protein 950g sodium for the popup bags, not snack size.)

Anyway, I love string cheese, fruit of all kinds, almonds (cocoa roasted, salted, plain), fiber or granola bars, greek yogurt, chocolate milk...hmm making myself hungry!!
  • Tiffanybkk
    Options
    It says on the box 30 calories for each cup popped. And there is about 2.5 servings per bag. :)
    I enjoy string cheese too, but here it's actually not very good for you.
  • Tiffanybkk
    Options
    Sorry, what I meant to say was that I eat 2.5 cups. Not that whole bag, lol.
  • livityliv
    livityliv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Eh, depends on how you define "good." I need the protein and calcium so I love it, and light is only about 50 cals/piece with just a few grams of fat :) Also, ok good-the kind I used to buy was over 500cals per bag! Glad yours isn't-might have to look for it!
  • samanthasimps0n
    samanthasimps0n Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Sorry, what I meant to say was that I eat 2.5 cups. Not that whole bag, lol.

Haha i usually eat the whole bag if I'm by myself and there's noone to share with! Even if you eat the whole bag I think its less than 150 calories. I get the 94% fat free which is only 15 calories per cup and I really like it because its still buttery but not tons of it. Yummm :)