Newbie here, would love some workout friends. :)

Options
Hi, all! I've been yo-yo dieting for a loooong time, raised in a family full of health problems and I've been overweight since a very young age. I feel like I've tried just about every fad diet there is (keto, south beach, paleo, weight watchers, yadda yadda), but nothing has ever made me FEEL as good and given me the results that calorie counting + exercise have. :) I've been counting cals for a while but I've been having a hard time staying motivated lately, so I thought that finally joining the community might help me out a bit. :) If anyone wants to chat or whatever, feel free to add me!

By the way, I'm 20 years old, 5'3", and my SW was 198, CW 191, and GW 130-135. I suffer from hypothyroidism, so losing weight is a pain (but no excuses!), and asthma, so I've been finding myself frustrated with the limited range of cardio I feel like I can do without getting faint and having asthma attacks. If anyone else has asthma and is losing weight, please hit me up with any tips you may have. :) It was adult onset and I only got diagnosed with it in December of '11, so I still get aggravated with how limiting it feels sometimes.

Replies

• humi786
    humi786 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'm a newbie too...having battled with weight and health problems from the past 10-15 years, I'm on a mission to lose the weight for good... I'm on day 7 of fitness pal. Maybe we can motivate each other? Humi
  • RhinestoneRocky
    RhinestoneRocky Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request!

:bigsmile: