Does anyone else do the Tiffany Rothe workouts?

Options
I am not going to post the link because it says no advertising, but you can find them on You Tube. I had saw her on Dr. Oz & the workout she did on there seemed easy enough. She has 10 minute workouts you can choose from on there, which ever style you want. There's even a couple for sitting down (I have Arthritis in my knees so that one helps when they are flaring up). I have been doing 2 each day this week, hoping to add another next week to total 30 minutes! I'm a stay-at-home Mom so the 10 minute workouts I can fit in when my kids are in school & my toddler is occupied! My faves are the warm up video & the 10 minute booty shaking one. Hope they help me lose a few pounds & get in shape! I've also been staying under my calorie count most days, and that's a big accomplishment for someone who loves fast food! LOL

Replies

• ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I do !, and I love em, Ive lost a few inches faster than before :smile:
  • jennewren
    jennewren Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just started doing them. I really like them and I like her style. I think she's easy to follow. Which ones are your favorites?
  • lumstead0317
    lumstead0317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Now you've got me interested... are they online or do you buy them?
  • reklawn
    reklawn Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Yes! I love them. They are mostly low-impact but you can feel the burn the day after. She isn't irritating like I find most of the others to become as well.
  • mindysoo
    mindysoo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I do them when I need a cardio bump (on days I'm concentrating on butt/abs/arms, etc)... I like a lot of variety so I'll grab a few 10 minute You Tube videos and do them all in a row. I like her though, she's personable and I do sweat!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    I've seen her exercises, and it's nice, quick, relatively low impact work. I love how she has made videos that cater to people with special needs (there's at least one that's done seated) and the time limits are great, too, for people with limited time. Her waist workout is good stuff.
  • reklawn
    reklawn Posts: 112 Member
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/user/TiffanyRotheWorkouts

They're free :) The core one is AWESOME
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options

They're on youtube, just search for Tifffany Rothe. Ps, blogilates is good stuff, too.
  • lumstead0317
    lumstead0317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

http://www.youtube.com/user/TiffanyRotheWorkouts

They're free :) The core one is AWESOME

Thank you!! I can't get onto youtube at work so searching anything is a waste of time!
  • Justacoffeenut
    Justacoffeenut Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    Yes I like the ones Ive done. Short but sure feel it the next day.
  • cherrikim
    cherrikim Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    *Bump*
  • WinterDryden
    WinterDryden Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    awesome! I hope to see some results soon!
  • WinterDryden
    Options
    Some of her videos require you to have a You Tube account & will ask you to sign in. That just means some jerks out there flagged some of them as inappropriate, but they are just fine!
  • WinterDryden
    Options
    I've lost 6 pounds in the last 2 weeks so some of that is due to these workouts!
  • lilabear04
    Options
    I was able to drop 20 pounds a few years ago doing her workouts. I would combine 5 of them each day to get a complete workout. I loved the way they shaped my body. I felt sexy, curvy, feminine and toned. I'm actually going to start doing them again today.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Ha! I used to ages ago, but the whole "bikini workout" and "butt this or that" don't really lead to those results like weight training has done for me. I occasionally do some of the moves I learned from her videos to break up my warm up before lifting.

I think it's okay calisthenic work if you're trapped in limited space (as I often am).

ETA: I believe she does every video in Spanish, as well as English, too; so that's something that might entice others.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    Ha! I used to ages ago, but the whole "bikini workout" and "butt this or that" don't really lead to those results like weight training has done for me. I occasionally do some of the moves I learned from her videos to break up my warm up before lifting.

I think it's okay calisthenic work if you're trapped in limited space (as I often am).

ETA: I believe she does every video in Spanish, as well as English, too; so that's something that might entice others.

I'm suspicious of anything that says or Doctor OZ or 10 minutes (unless the words HIIT Tabata or interval is involved)

But something > nothing
  • Chloe0602
    Chloe0602 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Now I have to check them out. Thanks you guys!
  • MarieRich
    MarieRich Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • WinterDryden
    Options
    I fell off the wagon big time and my weight has suffered. Now I'm ready to start again!