First day :)

Options
I woke up this morning trying to put on my favorite "skinny" jeans well let's say I had a thirty minute work out before work. I am 24 years old and a mother of two wonderful children. Before children I was one of those girls who weighed 110 pounds and could eat just about anything without regretting it. After I had my daughter my weight stayed at 140 lbs. I was still happy with the way I looked and felt good about myself. My son came along and here I am 35 pounds more than my comfortable weight goal. I have tried dieting and it last for a week and I give up but I need a change! I am not happy with the way I look and I want to be happy again :)
If anyone has any advice they would like to share that would be fantastic. I need all the help I can get..
Thanks Everyone :)

Replies

• ginabeana92
    Options
    No advice yet as I'm new and just joined as well. Nice to meet you! Feel free to add me!
  • suzafied
    suzafied Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting!! I've been here 6 days now and just tracking my foods has made a difference already.. My goal is to lose 70 lbs, so I have a big journey ahead of me. :) But I will be 140 lbs again!!!!
  • nmb0717
    nmb0717 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it! Feel free to add me :) I'm active on here daily. If you're looking for a fun workout w/ good cardio, try Zumba!
  • Twobabieslater88
    Options
    I am attempting to loose 50 lbs :) My goal is 125!!
  • cccatron
    cccatron Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting started - I am also a mother of two getting back to my pre baby self:) I started yesterday.
  • ZombieBubbles
    ZombieBubbles Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm the same way. Before my 2 kids I was 115-120lbs. Could eat a large stuffed crust pizza, cheesey bread, and a large soda without batting an eye lash. After my second I was 160lbs. I managed to get down to 130lbs then over the last year shot up to 145.