New Me

farmangel
farmangel Posts: 5
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Just located this website. I am excited to find such a site that will help to guide me in my weightloss and fitness efforts. I haven't been thin since I was in my early 20s which is quite some time ago. LOL Now more than ever with the ever looming "older" person I am becoming, I need to get fit and healthy before health issues start to plague me. I already have high blood pressure and arthritis, so I want to make the most of my life and avoid any of the other pitfalls that being unhealthy can bring. So, here I am. Trying to do my part to a healthier me.

Replies

• katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Welcome!! MFP is the perfect place to become healty - good luck on your journey!
  • Beleau
    Beleau Posts: 143
    Welcome,

Come on in...the food diary is great in keepking track and the support is fantastic.

B
  • Sheri226
    Sheri226 Posts: 22
    Welcome FarmAngel! You have found a great site. You will meet lots of great people who will help you with any questions or encouragement you may need. I have also found that you can set up the food diary to track different health needs - I use it to help track my cholesterol, but you can also use it for protein, sugar or sodium consumption. I also have back problems, but since I've been on here the only days it bothers me is when I don't exercise or do yoga. Good luck on your journey to a new you!
This discussion has been closed.