British lads and lasses show yourselves

Replies

• Hi Helena

Welcome to MFP.

I am a Brit. I am originally from Newcastle upon Tyne but living in Nottinghamshire. Feel free to add me for extra support and motivation

Sharon :)
  • Studying Forensic Science in Dundee, Scotland. Anyone is welcome to add me! :)
  • Hi! im from Wiltshire/North Dorset area, and just starting again on here after about a year's gap and would love to have some MyFitnessPal friends to (hopefully) give me some motivation and mutual encouragement :) feel free to add !!
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    im from Scotland dont know if anyone else is
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    I am from the Isle of Wight :flowerforyou:

If anyone fancies adding me, I am 46, a very proud Mummy and Nanny and I have a teeny bit more to lose, although apparently I gained over 150lbs last week :laugh:
  • beduffbrickie
    beduffbrickie Posts: 646 Member
    boom! feel free to add me, good brits are hard to come by on here!
  • Kaali1985
    Kaali1985 Posts: 41 Member
    I'm British too, feel free to add me anyone x x x
  • DaveHuby
    DaveHuby Posts: 175 Member
    Do "new towns" count?

Originally from Shipley in West Yorkshire, via Saltaire (UNESCO world heritage site), Leeds, Harewood, Horbury, Bourneville, and currently deep, deep south in Hanslope. ( Milton Keynes post code - hence my original question)

Anyhow, welcome.
  • teaalmighty
    teaalmighty Posts: 9 Member
    Hey just joined today from lovely old London feel free to add :) Nice to meet you all!
  • GonnaBFit2510
    GonnaBFit2510 Posts: 87 Member
    Hey everyone another brit here, I actually completely forgot about this site as I joined in 2009 but have just today re-discovered it and am aiming to stay this time, feel free to add me, Oh and im from down south in hampshire.
  • beccahel
    beccahel Posts: 12 Member
    Hi, West Sussex here. Feel free to add me too.
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Hey, I am from Reading- if anyone wants friends/support/motivation- i am here, feel free to add me.:smile:
  • I am not British, but I am married to a Northener, does that count? :)

Me too! Married a Brit from the North and we're living abroad away from everyone I know....would love to connect with Brits as you're awake at the same time I am!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    is the revolution upon us? \m/
  • meginki
    meginki Posts: 70
    Bournemouth girl living in London! :)
  • chuck211
    chuck211 Posts: 26 Member
    Birmingham over here :))
  • hey love, I'm a Yank & I got at least 10w/out looking especially. plenty out there! love my brit friends!
    have a lovely day!
  • knightyalmighty
    knightyalmighty Posts: 1 Member
    Hey there...originally from down south (Plymouth), now living up t'north in Grimsby.

Please feel free to add :bigsmile:
  • JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    Here's another one! I'm from London, grew up in Brighton then back to London for a few years and now in sunny Spain with all the other British expats!
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    I love sexy british people! :love:

PS. I'm not British lolol.