Really need motivation

Options
Hi,

I am looking for people who can give motivational advices and tips on my diary and my thoughts on status. Feel free to add me or post to reply so I can add you. I am also a motivational person so I am willing to share advices and tips if needed. :)

Replies

• xXWhisperaXx
    xXWhisperaXx Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm relatively new as well. I've been on this site for less than a month and am also looking for some people to help motivate me and give pointers on my food and activity stuff. I'm currently at a standstill. I'll lose a pound and then gain it plus an extra one back. I'm really struggling and am starting to get discouraged.

Feel free to add me if you want!

-Karen
  • kristina1709
    kristina1709 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Advice I just gave to another woman: Never ever stop trying and never ever give up! Weight loss is a never ending battle of the mind. :)
  • Parmark22
    Options
    Mcgregka - If i may, don't worry I'm not a coach or anything, just like you working the program. Best advice is when starting this kind of program, lose the scale. Check yourself once a month if you want, but other than that, don't stress it. You will notice changes and how your clothes fit, that's the best measure to know you are getting results. And, sometimes you are toning and replacing what may, please note the word may, body fat with muscular tissue, and that's going to weigh more. So even if the scale says you are even, you really are not, you are way ahead. Plus you will feel better, both in mind and in body, and you'll look better. Just an idea to consider. Too many people start out and want results right away, while the beauty of this kind of workout program is the long lasting effects. You hang in there, admire you for trying this, and best of luck.