Yummiest Greek Yogurt?

Options

Replies

• fit4lifeUcan2
    fit4lifeUcan2 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I love the Dannon Light n Fit greek yogurts. They are only 80 calories for a 5.something sized container. My favorites are vanilla, red raspberry, blueberry and pineapple. I like to dip my apple into the vanilla flavored ones. Delicious!!

Have to add that our very picky son loves these and its hard to get him to eat anything that is healthy. I can barely keep them in the house!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Fage 0 with 1/4 cup Love Crunch Dark Chocolate & Red Berries Granola. 240 calories, 20 grams of protein, full of yum!
  • spfldpam
    spfldpam Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Chobani 0% Raspberry, Strawberry or Peach are all yummy. Pineapple 2% is good too.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Wallaby Greek Yogurt is the BEST I've ever had!! You can find it at Whole Foods or Organic Grocery Stores. I've never seen it at a traditional grocery store.
  • MUSTLOSENOW55
    Options
    Plain fage. Add your own fruit
  • kealoha
    Options
    Noosa, honey flavor. I get it at Whole Foods.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Dannon Light and Fit greek yogurt....lo cal, high protein. I am embarrassed to say I practically live on the stuff. I swear if I ever stop buying it the company will go out of business :tongue:
  • wrests
    wrests Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Gonna chip in for the plain! I also like to use Jell-o pudding packets and stir in a bit of that for extra flavor. Pro tip: add some white chocolate/whatever flavoring and some artificial sweetener to plain Greek yogurt. Use in place of cream cheese in stuffed French toast. Die because it is LITERALLY too delicious to handle.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Chobani is delicious.
    Trader Joe's has awesome greek yogurt that is less pricey...their plain is great, or the honey greek is AMAZING!
  • cathyenb
    Options
    Depends on where you live but the Fred Meyer or Kroger (same company) brand Greek Yogurt Vanilla is awesome
  • majope
    majope Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Another vote for Chobani Pineapple. I have other flavors on occasion to change things up, and every time I wonder, "Why didn't I have the pineapple?"
  • _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Fage 0% plain mixed with PB&Co dark chocolate dreams yummmmmm best thing ever!
  • dorianaldyn
    dorianaldyn Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the texture of most greek yogurt - but I LOVE chobani champions greek yogurt. The texture is more like "normal" yogurt and all the flavors I've tried are so yummy.
  • two_octopodes
    two_octopodes Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Yet another vote for Chobani 2% pineapple. I've also tried some of the Chobani Flips- both vanilla and strawberry are great!
  • jakeVScalories
    jakeVScalories Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Oikos all day, key lime, rasberry and orange cream traditonal
  • booboo68
    booboo68 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    dannon light and fit greek. all flavors rock!
  • LifeChanged2000
    LifeChanged2000 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Chobani orange and vanilla frozen (like ice cream). I have one every night to feel like I am having a treat with the rest of my family.
  • TeriLynnSpano
    TeriLynnSpano Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Fresh&Easy brand plain nonfat greek yogurt. I add splenda and it is so rich and creamy mmmmmmmmmmmm:tongue:
  • TeriLynnSpano
    TeriLynnSpano Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Gonna chip in for the plain! I also like to use Jell-o pudding packets and stir in a bit of that for extra flavor. Pro tip: add some white chocolate/whatever flavoring and some artificial sweetener to plain Greek yogurt. Use in place of cream cheese in stuffed French toast. Die because it is LITERALLY too delicious to handle.
    THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD!:love: