Brownie Batter Donut from Dunkin!

Options

Replies

• Buzymomof_3
    Buzymomof_3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    However, how on EARTH does my damn oatmeal manage to eat up 300 calories of my day??! 300!! Smh..

I happen to know McDonalds puts a shot of powdered cream in their oatmeal to make it taste richer. You can ask them to not do it.
  • Bumdrahp
    Bumdrahp Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    However, how on EARTH does my damn oatmeal manage to eat up 300 calories of my day??! 300!! Smh..

I happen to know McDonalds puts a shot of powdered cream in their oatmeal to make it taste richer. You can ask them to not do it.

Ew, i hope Dunkin doesnt do that.

I'm not too worried, though. I was full after half ( so only 150) and, I usually make my own breakfast. :D
  • panicintheattic
    panicintheattic Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I worked at a donut shop for eight years so most the time I am donut-ed out, but that sounds delicious. And Fat Tuesday is coming up (the day before Ash Wednesday, which I don't participate in but I will definitely eat fattening treats the day before), meaning paczkis will be abundant. Those things are terrible for you but they're so delicious.
    Man now I want a donut...
  • susanwair
    susanwair Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I would be in the same boat- except -lucky for me -we do NOT have a Dunkin' Donut in Omaha Ne....

I saw the TV ad last night where the guy brings all the girls in the office a heart shaped Brownie Batter Donut.

It looked AMAZING.

Congratulations on your will power..:smile:
  • mjhedgehog
    mjhedgehog Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    nice self control! I don't think I could have done that haha
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I love when Dunkins comes out with a holiday "special"...

309808_10151647997518238_134938855_n_zpsb9bdb7e9.jpg
  • PatrickSwayzesGhost
    PatrickSwayzesGhost Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I love when Dunkins comes out with a holiday "special"...

309808_10151647997518238_134938855_n_zpsb9bdb7e9.jpg
    Heh. It looks like they're pooping.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    Today, I behaved.

A shake, and a banana. wompppp not as yummy as a Fudgey Gooey Brownie Battered Donut.

I could seriously have an affair with it..
  • runwmeNC
    runwmeNC Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    An affair with a doughnut? GIRL you are funny to me. I laugh at your posts, but in this case...... I'd think just the way doughnuts are designed that it is more anatomically plausible a man would be more likely to have the affair with a doughnut.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options
    An affair with a doughnut? GIRL you are funny to me. I laugh at your posts, but in this case...... I'd think just the way doughnuts are designed that it is more anatomically plausible a man would be more likely to have the affair with a doughnut.

Are you serious??

I could smother it all over me.. you know what that does to a lady?!!
  • runwmeNC
    Options

Are you serious??

More doughnut abuse!!!
  • Bumdrahp
    Options

Are you serious??

More doughnut abuse!!!

Abuse???!! Never that!!

It's love.. in it's purest form, how can you not see that? :love:
  • runwmeNC
    Options

Are you serious??

More doughnut abuse!!!

Abuse???!! Never that!!

At best I'll give you a "love / hate " relationship with doughnuts. You love it, then devour , coat your body (which is hot btw) etc etc, then the next moment can turn it into an "ahem" floater for left for others viewing pleasure.

This begs the question, are doughnuts the only volatile relationship in your life? ( you can lay on my couch while I draw doodles on sketch pad behind you)
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    1) I LOVE donuts, I pass a bakery on my way to and from work and it's a true test of my will power

2) The oatmeal you get at a fast food joint is going to measure way differently than the stuff at home. I am sure that there is added brown sugar, and if there are dried fruit and/ or nuts on top that'll make the calorie count go up, and I'm sure the serving size is also larger, but 300 cals in a breakfast isn't bad! Especially since that oatmeal will keep you full for a while.

3) Hit the gym to burn off those extra calories, have a healthy lunch and dinner, just because you have a splurge does not mean your day is ruined. I gave in to the free pizza at work yesterday but still managed to control the rest of my day.

Being healthy is one decision at a time, don't fret over a misstep....accept that you made a "bad" decision and don't let it ruin your day or attitude!

Right now I have on average, a donut a week... not a bad decision. A bad decision is eating a whole dozen of donuts.
  • Bumdrahp
    Options

Are you serious??

More doughnut abuse!!!

Abuse???!! Never that!!

At best I'll give you a "love / hate " relationship with doughnuts. You love it, then devour , coat your body (which is hot btw) etc etc, then the next moment can turn it into an "ahem" floater for left for others viewing pleasure.

This begs the question, are doughnuts the only volatile relationship in your life? ( you can lay on my couch while I draw doodles on sketch pad behind you)

Don't you get smart with me!!!!!!!

Fudgey floaters are hilarious!!! C'MON! I loved it SO MUCH that I had to share it with others...in...well, a different kind of way..
  • runwmeNC
    Options
    Most of my brain has rotted away. I'm incapable of getting smart with anyone. <wink>
  • Richie2shoes
    Richie2shoes Posts: 412 Member
    Options

Are you serious??

First, I don't know what it does to a lady, but it's doin something for me! :wink:

Second, went out to dinner with friends tonight, kept it light with a salmon salad, skipped dessert and stopped at Dunkin on the way home! One brownie batter and a small coffee! It was worth everyone of the 360 calories!
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing Pączki at the store, can't wait until Fat Tuesday.... It will take up alot of my calories but be worth it!

Love, love, love these...thank goodness they're only offered once a year...and I just realized I missed it already for 2013. =(
  • spud_chick
    spud_chick Posts: 2,639 Member
    Options
    I keep seeing Pączki at the store, can't wait until Fat Tuesday.... It will take up alot of my calories but be worth it!

Love, love, love these...thank goodness they're only offered once a year...and I just realized I missed it already for 2013. =(

I've seen mention of these before and was intrigued--where do you get them, when they're 'in season'? Guessing maybe they're hard to find in the south...
  • morf13
    morf13 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I saved 360 calories aside yesterday to eat one of these brownie batter donuts after people raved about them, but when I got to Dukin Donuts, they were sold out :sad: ( Rather than cave in and get another donut,I got nothing,freeing up 360 calories yesterday). Today,I am also eating light and leaving 360 calories free for one. :wink: