success with metabolism reset?

Options
Aljos
Aljos Posts: 63 Member
I am thinking of doing the metabolism reset. Please post how many weeks have you done it and was it effective after starting the cut.
Please post pics too of before and after reset. Thank you so much and more power to all of you. MFP rocks!

Replies

• Aljos
    Options
    so nobody succeeded? thanks everyone...
  • jjmnet
    jjmnet Posts: 110
    Options
    sorry can't help....never done it and know nothing about it......but I'm interested in it....I'll keep watching.....good luck!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    You might want to ask in the group forum that actually does that.

Not the general forum's fault you asked in the wrong place to get no responses. They are probably wondering what in the world you are talking about with no context.
  • divemunkey
    divemunkey Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    The suggested minimum is 30 days strict Paleo. If you are talking that form of metabolic reset, you were kind of vague. Otherwise I have no idea what you are talking about. Google Jack Kruse. If you are really screwed up, I think it takes longer, but if you don't commit to the change for long term health, there's not much point in starting a reset. Good luck.
  • Aljos
    Options
    Thank you.
  • godslilgerl
    godslilgerl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    there is a group on here called eating more to weigh less...they do the reset and generally they recommend at least 8 weeks and they have many success stories on there
  • Aljos
    Options
    awesome. thanks for the info.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!