losing weight in one month

Options
Hey everyone! I have been a member for a yr already and i love it, however i dont log in as much anymore. I try to eat right and excercise, and maintained my weight. My ultimate weight goal would be 10 more lbs, and I have started a 5 week challenge to do so. You guys think this is possible? For breakfast I mostly have egg whites, slice of turkey , with cup of grapefruit juice, or fruit salads, yogurt etc. For lunch, i love having grilled chiken, all types of fish! veggies, etc. or salads, and dinner the same. Between meals if im hungry, i tend to have some nuts, or cucumbers, watermelon, etc. OH, i did cut off bread, i think it does help me lose it quicker. any thoughts?
Thanks to everyone who replies!

Replies

• Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    hi there!
    Can I just ask if your photographs still resemble your figure? If so, you look amazing...absolutely amazing! Such an inspiration to everyone here =)

However, If you are still at your photograph weight...please don't lose anymore! You are eating extremely healthily and 10lbs is such a large amount of weight to lose for someone your size. You have a gorgeous figure x
  • sblim
    sblim Posts: 99
    Options
    I think that if you are already pretty skinny losing 10 lbs in 5 weeks will be pretty hard but it is not impossible. Don't lose site of the fact that If you only hit 5 lbs that is still really good and gets you half way.
  • nikki4ever
    nikki4ever Posts: 116
    Options
    Hi Ms Natalie, yes it's ME! I just think i need to lose a little bit more, i am very tall 5"11, so i believe it might be hard! But thank you for responding and suggestions!
  • imagymrat
    imagymrat Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Strictly based on your pics, if you lose 10lbs more you'll look anorexic, you already look very thin, especially in your arms, why not try weight lifting, it'll add a new dimension toyour body other then just being skinny.
  • Caseylowe2
    Caseylowe2 Posts: 11
    Options
    I have to agree with the other ladies-you are quite small-you want a healthy looking weight loss. I saw that swimsuit photo-and you look INCREDIBLE! Please reconsider loosing anymore weight-especially if you are 5'11. If I was your size and had that bikini body-I would just try to figure out how to keep my body looking that way.YOU LOOK GREAT!