Snack Ideas

Options
I need some healthy, easy, low calorie and filing snack ideas. I've been back to work for a week after 10 1/2 weeks of maternity leave and apparently sitting in front of a computer all day long makes me want to snack. This week I made a few trips to the vending machine and I don't want to make it a habit. By the time I've finished eating my meals and snacking I've blown most of my calories for the day.

I currently eat things like almonds, prunes, chobani (and bad things from the vending machine - yuck).

What do you like to snack on?

Replies

• Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I need some healthy, easy, low calorie and filing snack ideas. I've been back to work for a week after 10 1/2 weeks of maternity leave and apparently sitting in front of a computer all day long makes me want to snack. This week I made a few trips to the vending machine and I don't want to make it a habit. By the time I've finished eating my meals and snacking I've blown most of my calories for the day.

I currently eat things like almonds, prunes, chobani (and bad things from the vending machine - yuck).

What do you like to snack on?

I eat very similar snacks. Greek yogurt, 100 cal packs of almonds and I mix in a 1/2 tablespoon of dark choc chips if I want something sweet, fresh fruit, 100 cal pack cottage cheese doubles, tuna pouches, etc.