Anyone also doing Weight Watchers Points Plus 360?

Options
I would love to connect with others who are also doing weight watchers points plus 360.
:smile:

Replies

• Hellh4thnofury
    Hellh4thnofury Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am not super familiar with the 360 plan, but I am looking into getting back on board with points plus.... How is the 360 different?
  • GoffGirl1029
    GoffGirl1029 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Me, me, me!! I started Jan. 6th and so far have lost 5 lbs as of this past Sunday. I love it :) Feel free to add me!
  • jeffcb63
    Options
    Hi I do weight watchers as well as following this app, So far I have lost one stone and ten and half pounds, Started using this app along side it about a week ago, What is the WW 360 never heard of it . Thanks Jeff
  • tonniharris
    tonniharris Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm on WW too...I like this app better than the WW tools...MFP has more food inits bank...has anyone figured out how many calories is a point?
  • becjorgy
    Options
    I was considering going back this year (did pro points last year), then found MFP. Its all free and I now don't see the need to go! YAY for MFP! I can put all I learnt from ww into practice with this for free. And this seems so much easier and the database is much better.
  • tyra47
    tyra47 Posts: 97
    Options
    I am using WE plus 360. I started Weighwatchers in Nov.at work and as of today I have lost 18lbs.on Weightwatchers. I was using MFPfirst and I love both of them. I had already lost about 25 lbs. Before weightwatchers I needed to add something else because I was stuck. Joining weightwatchers has really helped. You can add me as a friend if you like.
  • MAJdansk
    MAJdansk Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    A rocket scientist I know figured it was about 50 Cals.