Meal Planning

Options
Does anyone know any free websites that offer budget meal.meal planning. I need to start looking for health but very inexpensive meals.

Replies

• mydeloo78
    mydeloo78 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I don't know of any websites but many healthy magazines have meal planning suggestions, you could go to the bookstore and just look without actually buying the magazine.
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Check out emeals.com. They have a bunch of different meal plans. I thought of using it, but we all like such different things in my family it makes it a bit hard. I know some people use it and love it though.
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    you could try skinnytaste.com or pinterest
  • cld111
    cld111 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Oh sorry, emeals.com isn't free.
  • cardoza2011
    Options
    I have some that I got from a site I pay for. If you want some of them I can email them to you if you inbox me your email. They are more by weight watcher points though.
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Not sure if this is exactly what your looking for, but I use that food on the table app. It brings up the sales from your local grocery stores, and can even plan recipes using your chosen ingredients.
  • envbj77
    envbj77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I looked at food on the table and they charge also, but it does look interesting.
  • millipedey
    Options
    https://befoodsmart.change4life.co.uk/order-mixer

I just got one of these today, and it seems pretty good.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Are you looking for a pre planned meal plan or a meal planner?

Not sure about a fee pre planed meal, but if you google meal planners theres a ton out there. I started to use one because it would set up your grocery list, but never used it consistently.
  • envbj77
    envbj77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for pre made low budget healthy meals plans.
  • DivaLuvsDisney
    DivaLuvsDisney Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    http://www.cookinglight.com/food/everyday-menus/healthy-budget-recipes-00400000056656/page106.html

All the recipes say feed 4 for $10. I love Cooking Light recipes. I have been cooking strictly recipes from their website (and Pinterest) for dinner for a few weeks and have not had a flop yet!
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much. I looked at food on the table and they charge also, but it does look interesting.

The app that I use is free...
  • jmdesrochers
    jmdesrochers Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Spark-people is a lot like MFP, and they provide you with a changeable meal plan right in your food log journal. Good luck!
  • miinas
    Options
    cookinglight.com has a ton of great recipes (super healthy and delicious). You can also check out delish.com or eatingwell.com for recipe ideas. I think each of these sites have meal planning assistance.
  • myriddian
    myriddian Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    http://www.weighitup.com.au

They have meal plans and most of the recipes are really good, it's free to use but some of the ingredients can be a little pricey, plenty of others to chose though so you should be right.