2-Ingredient Oatmeal "Cookies"

Options

Replies

• Cindles80
    Options
    These sound delicious! I can't wait to try them! Thanks for sharing :-)
  • bwilliams4949
    bwilliams4949 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    These sound yummy! I am going to so make these! thanks for sharing
  • drojen
    drojen Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Anyone use frozen bananas? I always have those in the freezer. Perhaps I'll try it tonight. If it seems too gooey, I'll add a few more oats or something - and maybe some brown "sugar" splenda.
  • juniebug2013
    juniebug2013 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Just made these, and I have to say they were just okay for me. Not bad...but not great either. However my 5 year old thought they were fantastic, and she's an extremely picky little girl. Now I can make her cookies for breakfast, and for that I thank you :flowerforyou:
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • aries7298
    aries7298 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Oh these sound delicious. I will definitely need to try these. I also make a 2 ingredient cookie. Take a spice cake mix and a can of 100% pure pumpkin. Mix together and drop by spoonful onto a cookie sheet and bake in a 350 degree oven until a little firm to the touch. About 10-15 minutes. They are delicious and was told this is a weight watchers recipe. They are like only 2 points or something like that.

I use this recipe as a muffin mix...... its very good. Even my kids like it. So times I add apples, raisins, or shredded carrots.
  • caffeinified
    caffeinified Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Can't wait to try.
  • ddipert
    ddipert Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Bump - gotta try this
  • strivingfor130
    strivingfor130 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Bump! Definitely would like to try!
  • beautsarah
    beautsarah Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Made again this am, used,nutmeg frozen banana 1 1/2 0ats cake batter protein powder-made 3 good size cookies-baked 18 mins nice n crspy..Love them! dipped them in greek yogurt..this weekend, going to make few batches and freeze for treats during week!
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • mmancini73
    Options
    bump
  • gadget4455
    gadget4455 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I need to try this. I have about a hundred jars of home-canned pumpkin. We grow our own every year.
  • Funmiloves
    Funmiloves Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Another one for me to try! Thank you
  • therayeraye
    therayeraye Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I read the post and instantly went to go make a batch.

I added walnuts to mine and melted down some natural peanut butter to ice a couple of them.

I was really pleasantly surprised by the texture! Next time I would definitely add some cinnamon to make them taste even more like banana bread
  • KatiD83
    KatiD83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tistal
    tistal Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Made these but threw in a handful of walnuts, cranberries and about a half a handful of chocolate chips and my kids LOVED them! They were yummy!
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Made some earlier but put them into 'bars/squares' instead of cookies so cooked them for a bit longer. They are AMAZING and only around 90 calories in each (I cut them into six 'bars' with some frozen berries in). YUMMMYY
  • divs0905
    Options
    Can I use the Quaker packaged oatmeal instead of quick oats?