Need some Friends!!

Options
2»

Replies

• sammylacasse
    Options
    Hey , I have joined MFP like a month ago and don't have any friends yet, I am 19 and have a couple of pounds to lose and could definitely use some motivation!
  • TLTucker80
    TLTucker80 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hello I joined MFP on January 4, and I have lost 15 lbs so far...12 of those were lost the first 10 days and have slowly lost the other 3 over the rest of the time..Anyone feel free to add me you can never have to many friends and supporters
  • MySummer2013
    Options
    Thanks everyone. You all rock!
  • dale38fan
    dale38fan Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new too but feel free to add me
  • prettyblu
    Options
    Add me. I enjoy having weight loss buddies. :)
  • twilightnight89
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
    Anyone can add me. Friends would be great!
    Good Luck.
  • laura11503
    Options
    I joined a couple of days ago. I need friends that are as motivated as me to lose weight. I would like to know what you are doing to lose weight and why you are doing it. Thanks!!:) I live in WA state and I am going to Golds gym so if you need a work out budy let me know.
  • prettykitty1963
    prettykitty1963 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi ....I am a newbie too and looking for friends.....I joined about 2 weeks ago and am down 3.1 pounds:smile:

How do you get the little bar under your comments that shows your progress?

ditto the same question
  • prettykitty1963
    prettykitty1963 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi ....I am a newbie too and looking for friends.....I joined about 2 weeks ago and am down 3.1 pounds:smile:

How do you get the little bar under your comments that shows your progress?

ditto the same question
  • ladybowe
    Options
    Add me please!! Anyone else looking for a friend can add me too. I've been here for 1 month, so I'm new too.
  • Just_Plain_D
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • justlyn70
    justlyn70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI just started this fantastic site on Monday thanks to my friend. I lost 4 lbs so far. This site came into my life at the perfect time. Looking for support while I loose 25 lbs and bring the old me back :) .
  • naanaanaad27
    Options
    I signed up today also, add me!!
  • gianamicole
    gianamicole Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me :)