Hello

Options
I'm Carla. I'm 49 years old and went back to school about 2 years ago. My job that I had before was very physical and I really had no trouble staying in shape. When I lost it due to the plant closing, I gained about 25 pounds before I knew it. At my age, it's harder to lose than when I was younger. I'm much more sedentary due to all the studying. I need to get back on a routine of exercise, but it seems harder to motivate myself. I'm hoping this will help!

Replies

• camrhein527
    Options
    Welcome....
    I've been doing this for a week now and i'm completely addicted... I thought staying within my calorie count would be hard but so far so good... The only problem i have right now is adjusting my life while eating out... I've become more conscious of what goes into my mouth... My other half is having an adjustment to it too, cause now i don't want to go out to eat... Which isn't a bad thing but can't avoid it forever... Well good luck on your journey and i hope this helps...:happy:
  • papersparrow
    papersparrow Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome Carla :)

Happy to see you here! This site has been a large factor in my progress toward my goal. I hope it is the same for you!