Mother's Day

Options
Happy Mother's Day to all of the beautiful mothers on My Fitness Pal!! Have a wonderful day You are a very special person because you are a mom.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    And lets not forget to thank our mother in laws because without her, we wouldn't be moms!!!
  • papersparrow
    papersparrow Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    And lets not forget to thank our mother in laws because without her, we wouldn't be moms!!!

Hahah a very good point :)

Happy Mum's Day to all applicable individuals out there!
  • donna56
    donna56 Posts: 412
    Options
    I just wanted to post this for those of us that our mom's are no longer with us, but in spirit.

For All Mothers in Heaven: If roses grow in Heaven, Lord, pick a bunch for me ~ Place them in my Mother's arms & tell her they're from me ~ Tell her that I love & miss her, & when she turns to smile ~place a kiss upon her cheek & hold her for a while ~ Because remembering her is easy ~ I do it everyday ~ There's an ache within my heart that will never go away. Happy Mother's Day in Heaven! .I Miss you so much Mom :-(
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to post this for those of us that our mom's are no longer with us, but in spirit.

For All Mothers in Heaven: If roses grow in Heaven, Lord, pick a bunch for me ~ Place them in my Mother's arms & tell her they're from me ~ Tell her that I love & miss her, & when she turns to smile ~place a kiss upon her cheek & hold her for a while ~ Because remembering her is easy ~ I do it everyday ~ There's an ache within my heart that will never go away. Happy Mother's Day in Heaven! .I Miss you so much Mom :-(

Wow, that's really great. My mom died 25 years ago and even though I was little I still remember her (a little). That poem gives me warmth, thank you
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!