Need Help....

Options
I've been on this particular program for a month and I have only lost 3 lbs but then it comes back. I sometimes work out twice a day and still no results and of course I watch what I eat. Does anybody have any suggestions on how I can see results? I'm trying to not get frustrated with myself and stick with it but very discouraging when you don't see anything.:sad:

Replies

• kimmrdodge
    kimmrdodge Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Well, it's pretty hard to know what to tell you without looking at your food diary. If you change your setting to share your diary you may get a better idea of the different things you can do.
  • MeganGroves
    MeganGroves Posts: 13
    Options
    I think perseverance is key- i can't count how many times over the years i've tried to loose weight....gained a few lbs and just resigned to failure....... but i've changed my mindset and know that i have to be strict with my eating...and if i do have a slip, which i do every now and then, i make up for it by rebalancing my calories and doing a bit of extra exercise.

Please try not to lose heart and keep pushing.....just keep telling yourself tomorrow is another day and you WILL achieve your goals! :) xxx
  • Killeen_bride2be
    Options
    3rd week here too and am going to watch this thread to see what the answer is
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    We will need more information. How far are you from your goal? What types of foods are you eating (if you are willing to open your food diary)? What types of exercise are you doing and how long?

here is my tip I guess
    Drink ALL of your water daily
    Eat a fruit & veggie with each meal (this is the new one I am trying)
    Eat at least 5 times a day
    Eat more in the morning than you do at night (I havn't mastered this but its the best for you)