New on fitness pal and wii fit

Options
Hi Im 51 I've been on my fitness pal for 15 days now...My weight has been steadly dropping and Im so exicited...I even went out an bout a wii this week and a wii fit...Not quite sure how to add the exercise into the system...anybody have thoughts.. I have heard such good things about the wii fit...anybody else use the wii fit or have any suggestions...One way or the other if it works.... Ive also been walking every day...It's getting much easier not out of breath as I was the very first day....I'll take any suggestions anyone has to offer....

Replies

• lonypony
    lonypony Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to mfp. I do Wii Fit Plus which can calculate your calories used. If you have the plus version you can add it to your exercise the same as any other exercise you do. Just go to the add exercise icon log in your minutes and how many calories burnt.
  • SkinnyDR
    SkinnyDR Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You should also try EA Sports Active for the Wii, I like because it has basketball, cardio boxing, volleyball and you don't have to unlock the games.
  • NachosWifee
    Options
    Hi Im new here and I hope I meet new people to help me along my journey to weight loss.I get discouraged and lazy if I don't have anyone there to help me. I'm so glad to come across this website.....thx:happy:
  • KarenWantsABikini
    Options
    Love the wii fit ! i think the hula hooping is great, im always puffed afterwards. The yoga is great too for stretching