Looking for Fitbit One!!!!!

Options
Hey everyone. I lost my fitbit ultra recently and was looking to upgrade to the Fitbit One. I was wondering if anyone on here had one and was looking to get rid of it? I would like to save a little so if we could negotiate below the retail price that'd be great. I am a ollege student and desperately trying to save where I can. Ideally looking for one with all accessories but if not I will stll consider. Let me know!

Replies

• forest0spirit555
    forest0spirit555 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    -bump-
  • forest0spirit555
    forest0spirit555 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    anyone looking to get rid of thiers?
  • syrklc
    syrklc Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit account. There were some posted for sale there. Not sure if they are still available. Anyone can open an account on fitbit and search the community. good luck :smile: http://www.fitbit.com/
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I lost my fitbit ultra recently and was looking to upgrade to the Fitbit One. I was wondering if anyone on here had one and was looking to get rid of it? I would like to save a little so if we could negotiate below the retail price that'd be great. I am a ollege student and desperately trying to save where I can. Ideally looking for one with all accessories but if not I will stll consider. Let me know!

depending on the situation, you might be able to get a replacement, or a discount on a replacement from fitbit. My ultra cracked a few weeks ago. It was still functional, but I emailed customer service and they offered me a brand new One. My friend told me today that she got a replacement 2x even though she admitted to washing it. Basically the only proof they require is your receipt...