new! looking for 5ft ladies.

Options
Joined mfp a while ago but then life got in the way. I'm back to stay.
Looking for 5ft ladies with similar weight and goal weight to help motivate and keep each other on track.
Current weight: 137 pounds
Goal weight: 110 pounds

Replies

• ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'1, weigh about the same as you!
    My goal is to look and feel my fittest and strongest ever :) Probably low 120s but I'll know when I get there!
  • jjlibunao
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm 5 feet tall and gained 20 pounds in the last 8 months! I went from running half marathons to sitting on the couch, and letting myself go with chips and ice cream. You can say i really "fell off the wagon." My goal is to get back to 118 - 120 and lose the 20 pounds in the next 4 months. I just joined MFP yesterday!
  • littlebre33
    Options
    I'm technically 4'10.5 but with my bun on my head I'm exactly 5'0. :happy: I am 4 months post partum and unfortunately got up to 187lbs the day before delivery and now am down to 160 (last time I was weighed). I am hoping to get to about 125lbs! Best of luck! Needing friends!!
  • Hjbaker
    Hjbaker Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies, I am part of the 5ft club too- good things come in small pakages haha.

I am looking to get fit and healthy, loosing weight is a bonus of that. Feel free to add me if you have similar goals.

I admit that I still eat junk food and go over my calories, but I log it and I own it!
  • MariaYaremchak
    MariaYaremchak Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hi! I`m 4 11". SW-135, CW-129, and my goal weight is 110-115. Feel free to add me. :-)
  • Hjbaker
    Options
    I'm technically 4'10.5 but with my bun on my head I'm exactly 5'0. :happy: I am 4 months post partum and unfortunately got up to 187lbs the day before delivery and now am down to 160 (last time I was weighed). I am hoping to get to about 125lbs! Best of luck! Needing friends!!

don't worry, I say I'm 5ft, but technically 4'11.
    Congrats on the birth of your bub! I am currently tying to get prego and am terrified of gaining lots of weight, but to see that you have lost so much so quickly gives me hope. Thanks for sharing :)
  • alysia7878
    Options
    hi i am alley I am 5`6 and I weigh 226.. Go ahead crack all the jokes you want, because around this this time last year i weighed in at a heafty 289 pounds so ive came a long ways but ive still got a long ways to go and I need some help along the way.my goal is160 pounds thanks alley:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Hjbaker
    Options
    hi i am alley I am 5`6 and I weigh 226.. Go ahead crack all the jokes you want, because around this this time last year i weighed in at a heafty 289 pounds so ive came a long ways but ive still got a long ways to go and I need some help along the way.my goal is160 pounds thanks alley:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Well done Alley! I'd hate to think anyone would make jokes about you at all, let alone on MFP. Who are we to judge anyone else ? I wish you well on your journey.
  • earthlings3
    Options
    I'm 5'2", down to 168 from a high of 230. Lost the 62 lbs since July and goal is 135 by summer. Been doing it all myself (can't afford anything else in these times.) Happy to meet others with the same goals as me :)
  • cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    five feet with 50 pounds to lose had a baby nine months ago feel free to add me need friends as well.
  • Fit_Mama84
    Fit_Mama84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11.5" and currently at 144lbs. Goal weight of 110. Always looking for more friends! feel free to add me.
  • joycebug
    joycebug Posts: 309
    Options
    Hi...exactly 5ft...I'm at 150.5 and looking to be between 125-130. After reading some posts I noticed that 115-120 seems to be a common goal. I was debating on trying to lose more, but honestly, I'm built like a gymnast with big muscles that I think id like to keep. Just need to get rid of the layers of fat on top...
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'd love to catch up with other 5 footers. I'm 5'0" and started losing this month. Started at 154, have lost 9 -- 145 and counting.

My first goal is 25 pounds (to put me around 125) -- then I'll see from there.

Please add me if you will!
  • back2athlete
    Options
    YAY, good to know there are others my height out there!
    feel free to add me so we can encourage each other and achieve our goals! keep up the good work guys! :D
  • Jrsmint120
    Jrsmint120 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! There are a lot of us 5 footers ;) out there! I am 5ft 1in. I weigh 135 and I am taking five lbs at a time. My big goal is 120. We can do it!
  • GonnaBFit2510
    GonnaBFit2510 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I was on here way back in 2009 after having my son but got down to my goal weight and then fell pregnant with my daughter who has just turned 2 and this time I am really strugling to loose those last few pounds, I am 5' 2 my starting weight in 2009 was 139lbs and I got down to 125lbs then lost track of everything and have come back today and my CW is 123lbs and im hoping to get down to 105-110 my main goal is to tighten and tone my flabby mummy tummy. if anyone wants to add me then feel free It would be great to have some buddies to motivate me.
  • foxymama73
    foxymama73 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2...will that do?:smile:
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Hey gals! I'm 5'1.5...around 30 lbs to go. Supportive friends are always great, add me!
  • Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hey all...I'm five feet and I've been on here everyday! This is a great site for motivation!!! I've lost two pounds so far but I feel so much better...I have about 25 pounds to lose also..if anyone wants to add me, feel free.... Good luck to all of you!!!
  • addiesmommy1216
    addiesmommy1216 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' and I am trying to lose 30(ish) more pounds. I really want to tone up my mommy tummy though.