CHIPS! ICE CREAM! FRIES! Help me, please!

Options
124»

Replies

• CynthiaMarie36
    Options
    I agree with you. Avoid the food if you can't just have a small portion. Its like me with Dr. Pepper. I quit cold turkey and I thought I would suffer bad with cafine headaches but I have not. I set my mind to it and after only a day or two Seriously I did not like the taste of DP. Alot of the information people have posted for your support is the right thing to do. Make a list about foods how it affects you and let that be a guide line for what you put in your mouth. I know easier said than done. But set your mind to it and you will succeed. Be strong and you will reach your goal and become healthier.
  • Kellyeee2013
    Options
    I just wanted to announce that all night I thought about getting chips and dip tonight.... and was planning too. Instead, I had a protein shake, rice cake, and apple sauce. I went over my calorie limit but I feel SATISFIED and am not craving chips anymore! :) Harm reduction! Thanks for everyone's input on this topic. :)
  • Honeybea86
    Options
    Egg whites with salsa always helps me stay full with little calories
  • minikhan95
    minikhan95 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Oh man I had the same problems starting out. Here's what I did. Whenever I felt like I was on the verge of binging, frozen yogurt was my savior! I would go there at times to reward myself :) You can have 4 oz of the nonfat Belgian chocolate one which is what 100 calories, SO WORTH IT! Sometimes you need to treat yourself in order to remain sane. :) Also I was a big Starbucks frappe person but I've learned if I just go with the tall and ask for non fat milk then I can fit those 300 calories in as a treat, once a blue moon!

Another tip: pre-plan your meals so you feel obligated to eat your prepared course instead of eating out!