Anyone from Wisconsin?

Options
It's been very snowy and frigid temps in Wisconsin the past few weeks. Makes it difficult to get out and do any walking. Am interested in finding some others from Wisconsin and on this journey to health. Please send me a message and include me on your friends list. Thanks, Sandy

Replies

• kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    HI, I am from Madison Wisconsin. However, due to work I am now living in Massachusetts. Go home to visit the family as much as i can, really miss it. If you would like to be a friend still, please send me a request!. Thanks
  • hheater
    hheater Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Madison right here! :) I'll send you a request.
  • tlm0403
    tlm0403 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am from Cottage Grove, WI and yes, it is soooooooo cold here right now! I go to the YMCA to work out when I can't run outside. I love to take spinning classes or run on the treadmill. Of course, running outside is so much nicer, but not in this weather!
  • kaylalryan
    kaylalryan Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm from Wisconsin!! AND IT IS COLD TODAY!

Travel from Madison to Dells to Galesville on a weekly basis!

Feel free to add me :)
  • briantauman
    briantauman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    stevrns point!
  • Marshmaster
    Marshmaster Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    La Crosse
  • upnorthmj77
    upnorthmj77 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    From Iron River WI...and an new to mfp. I see its going to be a warm week here in the Northwoods. Hopefully this is a warming trend towards spring!! :)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    I'm from Madison and can't wait till spring!!
  • amsthegreat
    amsthegreat Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Milwaukee, baby. And what?
  • buttons1969
    Options
    Well I went to high school in WIsconsin. Eagleriver. GO EAGLES! I loved Wisconsin. I live in Florida now. I didn't want to deal with snow any more. Would love to be added if wish. I can tell you how warm it is here and you can tell me how cold it is there. :)
  • andrederosier
    andrederosier Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hey from Cudahy (Milwaukee suburb by lake). Can't wait to get outdoors again to exercise.
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Live in Racine, work in Kenosha. Anyone can add me!!

Go Pack Go!! :)
  • kellyd719
    kellyd719 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Fellow Wisconsin-ite here! Living east of Stevens Point - another 4 inches of that white stuff dumped last night. But I do a lot inside the house at night instead. Lunges, squats, bicep curls, shoulder press, etc ANYTHING to make myself move at this point! Took my 1, 2, and 3 year olds out yesterday and pulled them around in the sled for a work out....and let me tell you....it was a workout!!

Welcome - and let's get workin'!!!
  • kellyd719
    kellyd719 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yeah!! Go Pointers!! I'm east of Point and trying to make a go of this weight loss thing - going really well so far!
  • brh2262
    brh2262 Posts: 3
    Options
    Union Grove. Have been looking for fellow WI friends. Feel free (anyone) to add me.
  • GymBeast2
    GymBeast2 Posts: 81
    Options
    Born and raised in Neillsville, Wisconsin. Joined the Army and have seen the world. I'm in North Carolina now. Still call Wisconsin home!! Add me if you like.

Go Pack Go!!
  • amandaneverfails
    amandaneverfails Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Appleton area here! This weather has been a pain - can't wait for warmer climes so I can get outside!
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I"m in Wisconsin. Burlington. Please feel free to add me. =) Love making new friends on here!

~Sara
  • heinykin2
    heinykin2 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I was in Kenosha but now in Massachusetts. Feel free to add me!!!!!!
  • kbarnick
    kbarnick Posts: 36
    Options
    I grew up in Shawano, now living in the Milwaukee area. And I can't wait for spring! (anyone) Feel free to add me!