The Master Cleanse?

Options
BurtHuttz
BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
I heard of this the other day and googled and it looks and sounds like this is a REALLY unpleasant way to lose weight. Has anyone tried this and lived? Did you lose any weight (that wasn't missed - amputations and stuff don't count)

220px-Master_with_laser_screwdriver.png

tumblr_m4qiotFIVd1rne1bso1_500.jpg

Apparently, though, it works, and you can go back to your unhealthy diet after you lose all that weight torturing yourself.

cake.gif

Replies

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    cake_zps747150a2.jpg
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    no
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    cake_zps747150a2.jpg

I just played the second one and it was awesome. Front to back, best game ever.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    cake_zps747150a2.jpg

I just played the second one and it was awesome. Front to back, best game ever.

Ever? Good to know :)
  • JennyLisT
    JennyLisT Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    It is unpleasant, but desperate times...

As long as it's not endorsed by Dr. Oz.
  • Iluvcheezits
    Iluvcheezits Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    14 days of nothing but lemonade! Lost 15 pounds gained 20 back...sooooo,,,here I am back on MFP. That'll learn ya
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Just break up.
  • SonyaTMC
    SonyaTMC Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    "Apparently, though, it works, and you can go back to your unhealthy diet after you lose all that weight torturing yourself. "
    Actually, the idea behind the Master Cleanse is to start a healthy diet after you're done cleansing. Generally, you lose 1-2 pounds a day on the cleanse, and you won't gain back the weight as long as you do a proper ease-out and transition to a healthy diet.