HELP??????????????

Options
Hello Guys ,
I have double chin and my face is too fatty..Which makes me feel bad among my friends.I also want to look beautiful .How can i reduce my fat face .Please help????

Replies

• Martin_nufc
    Options
    Lose weight.
  • Oldtyme72
    Oldtyme72 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Epic first post Martin. : )
  • monkinsane
    Options
    Just focus on losing weight. Use myFitnesspall to keep a diary of everything you eat! The trick is to eat less calories than you are using, for example - if you are burning 2300 calories a day, eat 1800 calories or less (No less than 1200 though or your body will go into starvation mode). Eventually the double chin will go away. Had one myself, it gets better the more weight i lose.
  • carsmakemebeep
    carsmakemebeep Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    unfortunately its been proven theres no spot treatments...trust me ive looked and researched. but if you want to lose the chin you gotta workout and eat the right amounts and things. its not hard once you get into a routine. and let yourself have something crazy once a week. :D even though its sad theres no spot treatments, atleast youll be burning any other fat you may have if you do, and excercising actually makes you smarter and happier its been proven ^_^
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I just read it's a scam and someone is going to take them to court because it caused irregular cells in their mouth.