Feeling sad

Options
After a tiring day(from exercise) I asked my husband for a minute of foot massage and he refused blatantly. I am so hurt by his behaviour. I always care about him and whenever he seems tired and asks for head massage, I do it happily(no matter how tired I may be).Feels so bad and gives me yet another reason to loose weight and look good.

Replies

• casy84
    casy84 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Pff men! Mine just doesn't notice anything.
    I've lost loads of weight(I'm at lower normal BMI now) and I'm still waiting for him to say something nice about it. Good thing strangers/friends notice and boost my ego or I would have given up a long time ago.
  • prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Men hardly respond but enjoy beautiful women in their company.You will be fine, do stick to your goal to look and feel fab...Cheers!!
  • skinnymomnivi
    skinnymomnivi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Pff men! Mine just doesn't notice anything.
    I've lost loads of weight(I'm at lower normal BMI now) and I'm still waiting for him to say something nice about it. Good thing strangers/friends notice and boost my ego or I would have given up a long time ago.

Ahh...I know how that feels when your man wont tell you how good you are looking and everyone else notices and compliments you...quite of a booster though but its hard to not hear a word of praise from your one..
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    *Devils advocate*

If you had a hard day of working out, perhaps your feet were a little too funky to deserve a foot massage?
  • skinnymomnivi
    Options
    Men hardly respond but enjoy beautiful women in their company.You will be fine, do stick to your goal to look and feel fab...Cheers!!

Thanks dear...
  • AngieD2203
    AngieD2203 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Yes, some men can be really selfish!

BUT hopefully you are getting fitter and looking better for YOU, not anyone else!
    Keep going to get to your goal, its hard work, and we've all had harder days than others when you just wonder "what's the point", but you have to keep going, your getting stronger both mentally and physically!!!

High five yourself for getting as far as you have!
  • skinnymomnivi
    Options
    *Devils advocate*

If you had a hard day of working out, perhaps your feet were a little too funky to deserve a foot massage?

Hmmm...well not really cause I did have a shower after workout...God knows whats up with these men..
  • skinnymomnivi
    Options
    Yes, some men can be really selfish!

BUT hopefully you are getting fitter and looking better for YOU, not anyone else!
    Keep going to get to your goal, its hard work, and we've all had harder days than others when you just wonder "what's the point", but you have to keep going, your getting stronger both mentally and physically!!!

High five yourself for getting as far as you have!

Now thats some motivation...Thank you darling for the support
  • AngieD2203
    AngieD2203 Posts: 53 Member
    Options

Now thats some motivation...Thank you darling for the support

Anytime x
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I hope my husband never asks me for a foot massage. I can't stand feet :sick:
  • auntiejack
    auntiejack Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Well next time HE asks for a head masage you should say no