Lose-gain syndrome

marleneq
marleneq Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hi, my name is Marlene and I just turned the big 4-0 last month-woo hoo!! Well, sad to say that I'm currenlty 38 lbs over weight and have been for the past 10 years and now I need a change. Since i've been on these crazy diets for 10 years now, of course off and on, i think i found my secret to successfully losing this weight! If you have 4 children who are active and keep you on the ball with housework and all, if you have a part time job that requires alot of lifting and walking, hey, that's great!! I also find the time to walk about twice a week for 1-11/2 hours and climb a set of 38 stairs for about 10 minutes and walk for another 15 minutes to cool off. Then keep this in mind, I will find the time to exercise because, "I am worth it!!" It's hard to find a routine that fits but when you do, master it and challenge yourself everyday. Believe it or not, i used to weigh 200lbs 10 years ago and now weighing in at 173 lbs.This is taking alot of time and patience but i'm seeing results very fast!! I can't lose the pounds fast enough but i'm losing the inches-yessss!!

Replies

• marleneq
    marleneq Posts: 2
    Hi, my name is Marlene and I just turned the big 4-0 last month-woo hoo!! Well, sad to say that I'm currenlty 38 lbs over weight and have been for the past 10 years and now I need a change. Since i've been on these crazy diets for 10 years now, of course off and on, i think i found my secret to successfully losing this weight! If you have 4 children who are active and keep you on the ball with housework and all, if you have a part time job that requires alot of lifting and walking, hey, that's great!! I also find the time to walk about twice a week for 1-11/2 hours and climb a set of 38 stairs for about 10 minutes and walk for another 15 minutes to cool off. Then keep this in mind, I will find the time to exercise because, "I am worth it!!" It's hard to find a routine that fits but when you do, master it and challenge yourself everyday. Believe it or not, i used to weigh 200lbs 10 years ago and now weighing in at 173 lbs.This is taking alot of time and patience but i'm seeing results very fast!! I can't lose the pounds fast enough but i'm losing the inches-yessss!!
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Welcome!

Sounds like you are doing great and off to an awsome start! I think you will really find this site and forum very helpful and addictive!

Best of luck to you, although we all know this has NOTHING to do with luck!:wink:

:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.