LOW CAL DRINKERS UNITE

Options
BigJza
BigJza Posts: 116 Member
Drink ideas for the lushes?

I'm a vodka and ice water kinda guy...maybe some bourbon and diet coke....even like a low cal beer from time to time. Which is a great leap from my old habits of tall boys upon tall boys LOL

Replies

• monikalama
    monikalama Posts: 75 Member
    Options

I'm a vodka and ice water kinda guy...maybe some bourbon and diet coke....even like a low cal beer from time to time. Which is a great leap from my old habits of tall boys upon tall boys LOL

same here mate.. love to drink ....... haven't even sipped one for 25 days now.. I need to go out and get drunk.. but i am afraid that will cost me a lot and ruin 25 days of control and hard work.. Any suggestion on drinking out but not being too unhealthy...
  • floshideaway
    floshideaway Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you. Vodka is my choice drink. My latest creation I call it "nutterfluffer" martini. If you like peanut butter this is like drinking dessert.
    230 calories
    1.5oz whipped cream flavored vodka
    1.5oz PB flavored vodka (It is called Nut liquor)
    1/8tsp peanut butter flavored ice cream topping (reeses)
    2Tbsp fat free half and half or cool whip.

In a tall shaker put all ingredients with several ice cubes. Shake well, strain into a 4oz martini glass, enjoy
  • BigJza
    Options

same here mate.. love to drink ....... haven't even sipped one for 25 days now.. I need to go out and get drunk.. but i am afraid that will cost me a lot and ruin 25 days of control and hard work.. Any suggestion on drinking out but not being too unhealthy...

wont lie to you..im a drinker..drink every day....for better or worse..time will tell lmao...I was a huge beer drinker..but i keep lager to a minimum and never mix with regular soft drinks....if anything...as horrible as advice as this may be....do a couple shots...keep a water chaser... ice water with a shot of vodka tastes like....ice water..lol If you are a beer drinker, I have drank some low call beers (Molson 67 for example)..they are usually a lot lower in alcohol content as well.
  • BigJza
    Options
    I am right there with you. Vodka is my choice drink. My latest creation I call it "nutterfluffer" martini. If you like peanut butter this is like drinking dessert.
    230 calories
    1.5oz whipped cream flavored vodka
    1.5oz PB flavored vodka (It is called Nut liquor)
    1/8tsp peanut butter flavored ice cream topping (reeses)
    2Tbsp fat free half and half or cool whip.

In a tall shaker put all ingredients with several ice cubes. Shake well, strain into a 4oz martini glass, enjoy

well good god that sounds awesome...thanks for kickstarting my weekend! haha
  • Puerulus
    Puerulus Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I love wine. So I now I drink wine spritzers to reduce the calorie count. Not quite the same, but better than water!
  • BigJza
    Options
    I love wine. So I now I drink wine spritzers to reduce the calorie count. Not quite the same, but better than water!

had some "skinnygirl" sangria the other day...was pretty tasty!