NSV - No chocolate bought in January

Options
mwyle
mwyle Posts: 24 Member
Well it's the 1st February and I have got through January without buying any chocolate.:smile:

I did have a couple of box chocolates that my girlfriend had left over from Christmas and shared with me but I didn't buy any myself

Has been one of my downfalls in the past. Even when I did WW I would save points so I could buy some chocolate as a "treat"

Now to cut right back on the diet coke

Replies

• tgdillon
    Options
    I feel for you; I'm a choco-alcohlic and the only way I survive this addiction is to buy things that have chocolate in it but are relatively healthy. Skinny cow ice cream sandwiches or special k cereal bars. I think if I had to eliminate chocolate I would be a basket case. Keep up the good work.
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a single pint of cider in January, and I am avoiding it until at least March! Well done you, it is easier as you get used to it :-)
  • Ejwelton
    Ejwelton Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Well done. I've also had a chocolate free January - I'm out for dinner tonight and looking forward to chocolate pudding dessert!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!