NSV Yesterday!

Options
mish3131
mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
Yesterday was my first day of C25K. The first time I did this last summer I would give up after the first 15 minutes. Not last night! I pushed myself to finish.

Then I not only drank my 64oz of water, I actually drank a total of 88oz of water. This is highly impressive for me.

Replies

• kirstie3281
    kirstie3281 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Running is HARD I know. But you did it!!
  • seaflyer
    seaflyer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Keep up the great work!:happy:
  • cmp04d
    cmp04d Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    WTG!
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Great job & awesome on the water!!
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    awesome! go you! keep up the great work!:heart:
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Wooohooo! It's tough to get into - I was a pretty steady runner last summer (I've run numerous 5K's) but I hurt my foot playing softball. This winter I tried to pick it up again and it was not NEARLY as easy as I remembered. I'm doing a similar program, only a 10K training program. I'm just getting over pneumonia right now so I'm going to be re-doing the last week I did next week when I re-start - it's tough! Great job getting into it, and if you want support as you're going through your program feel free to add me :smile:
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Woooot!!!

1164338_o.gif
  • mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!