Need some friends

Options
I just started back up again & this time I'm not quitting!!! I need some new friends for some motivation/encouragement!

Replies

• shirefeathers
    Options
    I've sent you a request! :D
  • HatherM
    HatherM Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Me too, I keep stopping & starting, it's really frustrating, but this time I'm making sure I stick to it. Any motivation has got to be good feel free to add me
  • piapernille
    piapernille Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Three's a charm :p. This is my third time here, this time i'm making everything from scratch and i have a workout plan. Since january 1st i've lost 12 lbs :D. Feel free to add me ^_^
  • rachelabdy
    rachelabdy Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have just started too and could do with some friends to.
  • tcmulli
    Options
    Send me a request, I make women feel even more beautiful. LOL I try.....
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me for support!
  • apittmanrn
    apittmanrn Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Added... :)
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I log daily ( barring illness obviously).
    I am trying to,workout more consistantly.
  • dpakers
    Options
    Any can feel free to add me:smile:
  • JNellen
    JNellen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I am an on and off person also. I have committed myself to finish to my goal this time! If you don't mind my boring post, feel free to add me.
  • seaflyer
    seaflyer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for support. This is my first time trying MyFitnessPal and I'm loving the results! True, I'm resolved to getting back to being the thin person that I'm meant to be(and usually was through most of my life). Sadly, I let hormones & depression get the better of me to pack on an extra 20 pounds that I must now diligently lose. :ohwell:
  • Sonjapwebb
    Options
    New to fitness pal and trying to stay positive. My mantra for years is that I have been hiding from being active and fit.....my kids say I was in the Fitness Protection Program....hahahaha. Been on the treadmill walking for four days straight. That's huge for me. After many life changes in the past year its time for me to get my act together. i need YOUR help in cheering me on...I will return the enthusiasm and support 100 fold! Good luck fellow losers!
  • jessakahbuell
    Options
    I loooove people and this app is great! If you need support and motivation add me!

jessakahbuell
  • Renee_T
    Options
    Welcome back!!! I love the app and all my supportive MFP friends. You can add me if you would like.
  • healthy_fit_me
    healthy_fit_me Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • healthy_fit_me
    healthy_fit_me Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have lost 12lbs since january as well. Feel free to add me!
  • nwood2691
    nwood2691 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I have been on here for about a month and am loving the results. Sadly it appears many of the people I added as friends have "fallen off the wagon" and stopped using the site. I am on here everyday and love the motivation I get from others and giving it as well. :smile:
  • Courtier
    Options
    Add me :smile:
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I've only been on this site for about a month, but I was doing the Quick Weight Loss center plan for a year before that. I'm done with that now, and trying to lose the last stubborn pounds.
  • Coleen2003
    Options
    Hi - Saw your post! I have been using this app for about 3 months now. Have lost 25# with tracking my food and exercise. Would love to help support you and also love some support for myself!! I have about 25 more to go!!