34... from Texas.. 20 pounds to go.. I need friends!

Options
So... I joined a year ago, but have only been using the site for the past month. I've lost 80 pounds since Oct. 2010 and need some serious motivation to lose the last 20. I don't know why I'm just now using this site. It is awesome!!

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. Have a nice day!!

Replies

• LastChance4Change
    Options
    Feel fee to add me if you like :wink: Have a great day as well :flowerforyou:
  • OKState88
    Options
    Congratulations on the success so far. Keep it rolling!
  • gg_tx78
    gg_tx78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks!! :bigsmile:
  • lowekare
    Options
    Just getting "restarted" on my weight loss journey at 39 in Texas. Finding it more difficult to stay motivated on a daily basis & having support means so much! Feel free to add me as well. Congrats on your progress! You're doing FABULOUS!!
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Welcome to mfp! I'm in tx too... Although I'm not sure where my profile says I am since we've moved so much, ha!
  • emmaj2bp
    emmaj2bp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I am from the Uk and also would love some new followers for motivation so please feel free to ad me
  • lrob100
    lrob100 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm 36, lost 81 lbs since June 2012, and have 21 lbs left to go till my goal. I'm also in Texas, feel free to add me!
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    you're welcome to add me, not from texas. worked in houston all of last year for an oilfield company though
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Great job. You can add me if you like. I am here every day.
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm a Texas girl too. I'm in the Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex. :smile:
  • madamecj82
    madamecj82 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Well Congrats on the first 80lbs! You can add me!
  • cdmatlock1
    cdmatlock1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good Job....... You may add me
  • vowsllc
    vowsllc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Excellent weight lost....... Your my motivator..... Im trying to get where you are with weight lost...... Keep it going. Of course you can do it.
    I would love to be added to your friend account. You are truly a motivator.
  • damiana879
    Options
    I am in Texas too, and needing some serious help with this. Feel free to add me as a friend, I'm trying to lose about 50 lbs myself, so you're doing great! I've been a member here since 2012, but haven't really utilized it until I stepped on the scale last night to see that I SERIOUSLY need to lose some weight. I'm scared to death of getting too big because my family has always been that way ever since I was little. I was a SKINNY kid and was really skinny all the way up until about 25 years old, then I started putting on some weight and it hasn't stopped since. Now I'm up to 178lbs and REALLY need to get down to about 130...

So feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get! My biggest downfall is Dr. Pepper, I am ADDICTED to that stuff, but I NEED to drink more water!!!

Good luck on yours, as well! Keep in touch in TX!
  • damiana879
    Options
    Girl, you are my hero! Good luck on your weight loss too! :)
  • Kryn_n
    Kryn_n Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Howdy !! i'm kryna 35 from Texas too and i need to lose 30lbs i been trying before but since January i'm committed to it ,currently doing les mills combat :flowerforyou: add me if you like will be awesome being in this journey together
  • Ndgo22
    Options
    Hi!

I'm also in Texas (the Houston area), and have just started my weight loss journey. I have a little over 30 pounds to drop, and could also use all the support and motivation I can get! So, feel free to add me as a friend, if you like.

We can do this!! :happy:
  • stephs0214
    stephs0214 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    San Angelo, TX here! I've got a couple (literally) more lbs to lose to get to my ultimate weight loss goal, and then I transfer my focus to maintenance. Feel free to add me. :smile:
  • debwagner31
    debwagner31 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your 80 lbs success!!! Feel free to add me, I'd love to be your friend from the ATX!
  • jessmastrilli
    jessmastrilli Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    80 lbs is awesome, Congrats!! You can add me for extra motivation. I've been on here for 5 months and lost 15 lbs. I don't really have anymore to lose, just toning up a bit and training for a half marathon.