Upcoming music gigs?

Options
2»

Replies

• Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    The Black Keys on April 2nd... Can't wait!!!

Lucky You!!!!
  • xampx
    xampx Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Not much happening for me before Glastonbury. The last couple of years in Birmingham have not been that great for gigs compared to previous years when I had at least one thing to see every month.

I have tickets to see Rich Hall in March, but I am seeing him for the comedy, not the music.
  • Fit_Vixen1
    Options
    Not sure yet. Can't really make any plans. But my daughter auditioned for America's Got Talent and we're waiting for call backs. So maybe that will be the next show I go to :)

Wow, good luck to her :D

Thank you :)
  • bestbassist
    bestbassist Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Yup...buying Rush tickets tomorrow for their May 1st concert here in town!!

I really want to see them here, but the tickets are too damn expensive :(

We're looking at the $75 range for decent seats. It's definitely not cheap, but compared to a lot of other bands who have been out for decades, they are fairly priced. And SO worth it. I mean...it's RUSH!!! :happy: Treat yourself. You won't regret it.
  • cgirly
    cgirly Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Not much happening for me before Glastonbury. The last couple of years in Birmingham have not been that great for gigs compared to previous years when I had at least one thing to see every month.

I have tickets to see Rich Hall in March, but I am seeing him for the comedy, not the music.

Yey! Rich Hall is ace!!
  • NatashaB8
    Options
    Yup...buying Rush tickets tomorrow for their May 1st concert here in town!!

I really want to see them here, but the tickets are too damn expensive :(

We're looking at the $75 range for decent seats. It's definitely not cheap, but compared to a lot of other bands who have been out for decades, they are fairly priced. And SO worth it. I mean...it's RUSH!!! :happy: Treat yourself. You won't regret it.

This is true! Hmm.. I think they are sold out but I may be tempted to see how much people outside the venue are selling them for. Sometimes no one buys the tickets so you get them really cheap!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I LIVE for loud live music...and I spoiled myself silly last year.... I saw

Shinedown w/Adelita's Way
    Adelita's Way
    Evans Blue
    Halestorm
    Trapt (except I got too drunk and missed most of it, oops my bad)
    Seether
    Halestorm w/In This Moment

This year I will see if it kills me
    Trapt (and not get drunk)
    Art of Dying - really sad I missed them
    Sick Puppies - they were touring with Seether and pulled out two days before the concert...ugh.
    Red
    Hollywood Undead - if I can get someone to go with - don't think this is one to go alone...snicker
    SHINEDOWN - they are the BEST in concert!!!
    Five Finger Death Punch...REALLY need to see them.

Shinedown is coming this month, but I don't think I can swing the ticket..my kids want to go and it would be $150...ugh. it is worth it though...they have so much fun on stage..quite the Bro-mance....Seether on the other had not so much.

I love, love love Shinedown!!! My favorite band. And I'm seeing them tomorrow night! Don't know how I'm going to get through work today because I'm having trouble sitting still. :-)

Have fun!! they are truly the best band I've ever seen live and I've seen A LOT!!