help?

Options
I've been struggling with binge eating for about a year alongside depression and I cant seem to stop I've been binging 2000-3000 cal per day(minus a few good days) and have gained 10-15 lbs.
I hate myself.
I've never been this fat and disgusting.
I'm afraid if I don't gain some control,and soon I will kill myself.
does anyone know how to stop?
I'm at the end of the road right now.
Please add me if you can help
I don't know what to do anymore:(

Replies

• brandymandycandy
    Options
    This post made me really sad,

1 nothing in life is bad enough to hurt yourself

2 you are beautiful

3 you are not disgusting

4 you can make the change it's easy and MFP can help, the people here are wonderful and will help motivate you!

Add me, I'll keep you motivated <3
  • damiana879
    Options
    Sweetie, I know your pain, trust me. I was always teased when I was young, not because I was big, but because I was so small and thin. The rest of my family were all bigger and I was always told I was anorexic, bullemic, I even had my aunts constantly watching me to make sure I wasn't throwing up my food after I ate. But their favorite thing to always tell me....."Just wait until you become an adult and you get fat like us, then you'll understand what needing to lose weight is all about..." Well, needless to say they finally got what they wanted, and I got up in weight and now I'm starting the journey to try to lose it, but I'm going to be cranky for a bit...gotta give up my biggest vice...Dr. Pepper. I drink that stuff like I drink water, so believe me when I say I know it's not going to be easy, but like most things, once you get it firm in your mind, you can accomplish it...you're just going to hate some of the sacrifices you have to make...

I do agree with brandymandyca, nothing in life is bad enough to hurt yourself, sweetie, even this hopeless weight. But we can do many a great things, so be strong and stay on top of it. Good luck!
  • Angela7zFit
    Angela7zFit Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Reaching out is a great step. Do you have people around you that you can talk to about your feelings and discuss a plan of success. You are beautiful person. You are strong !!! You will be able to to do this. Take small steps. Make small goals and you will achieve anything you want !!!

Are you able to seek some professional helpf or the depression. I suffer from it as well. It runs in the family. I have add periods where I can not get out of the bed. I have struggled with my weight for most of my life. Sometimes a professional to speak to can also give you the tools to help with the day to day struggles.

Good luck in your journey. Feel free to add me.