Looking for friends/motivation.

Options
Been here a week and need some friends! :) Loving the site so far.

Replies

• FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    add me :)

you wont regret :) and congrats on coming on here and keeping on :D

you will do great :D
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great to have you:drinker:

Fabs is right, she's a great MFP bud to add!

I'll send you an invite:bigsmile:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    bump
  • mrslocke09
    mrslocke09 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm pretty new to this site and loving it as well!!! I'll be your friend , if you'll be mine! I need some encouragement on my side!
  • dollhouseghostnz
    Options
    It's my second day here, I would be only to happy to provide you some encouragement :). Add me if you wish. :)
  • cherylwilson136
    Options
    im new today im looking for a buddy and some motivation hit a plateu :)
  • Ellem86
    Ellem86 Posts: 204
    Options
    I am sort of new too - I joined in January, lost 7 lbs, fell off the wagon and put it all on again! I'm back though, so i'll you as a friend too! We can motivate each other :)
  • KJL35
    KJL35 Posts: 9
    Options
    add me :flowerforyou:

I find it especially hard at weekends!

Kelly x
  • fmahadik
    fmahadik Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Been here for 3 days and loving it. Need some friends to share advices and suggestions. Cheers
  • mindalyn
    mindalyn Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! it is amazing! one of the best things out to help with your weight loss & motivation! feel free to add me if you'd like! good luck & welcome again!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: me too
  • gonzaway
    gonzaway Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been here for about a week. My co-worker told me about this site and so far 3 of us have started tracking our food. It's like a movement around here. I'll gladly be your friend if you add me.
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! MFP is awesome and you'll love it. Plenty of support and easy to use tools to get you on your way to a healthier you! Add me if you'd like.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    Options
    I have been here for about a week. My co-worker told me about this site and so far 3 of us have started tracking our food. It's like a movement around here. I'll gladly be your friend if you add me.
    Welcome to MFP to you and your friends that joined you on the journey! hahha It is like a movement isn't it!!!:laugh: :tongue:

Always great to have new folks jump in and join in:drinker: :wink:

Becca♥
  • ash15nicole
    ash15nicole Posts: 131
    Options
    LOVE this site too!! awesome motivation and great place to meet friends who have the same goals! :) looking forward too encouraging each other through our journey to our goals! goodluck!
  • encoremusic
    encoremusic Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey - Welcome aboard - wishing yu the very best of luck!!