367 days ago...Sorry no bikini pics!

Options
AntShanny
AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
Just wanted to share my "success" so far, as today is what I consider the official one-year anniversary of my Revolution.
367 days ago I decided I needed to take control and make some changes in my life...I was tired of being the chubby little one. So here I stand one year later...almost 30lbs gone, my "good" cholesterol is up 23+ points, "bad" is down 14 points and I'm hopefully off the blood pressure medication for good. Vanity-wise I'm wearing pants 3 sizes smaller! (Today I'm in a size 2!) I"m 4'11 and currently fluctuating between 124 and 127lbs. Still want to lose a few more pounds, but I'm so happy with what I've accomplished so far.

I'm not a very "clean" eater, I don't share my diary because I don't think it is anyone's business but mine what I eat, and I know what I should be eating more of...and have come an incredibly far way in what I am now eating!
I do kettlebell workouts, walk when I can (weather and daylight permitting), and I've started incorporating weight lifting. Hopefully one day I will be able to post bikini pics, but until then...

Around this time last year...
AZFAT2_zpsec7ef629.jpg
azfat_zps40eaa8d6.jpg

November, after my first 5k! So I didn't actually run the entire time, I still did it! (I did another 5k in December as well.)
ME5K_zpsff567991.jpg

December comparisons...this year on the left, 2011 on the right...
oneyearlater2.jpg

This is me 2 days ago, my actual one year mark...
meoutside_zps1bbb66f5.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!