This place needs a separate forum...

Options

Replies

• EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    Hai guiz...how many calories does each rep of squats burn? I heard from this really ripped guy once that he has to eat 4 eggs per squat, or he starts like....losing muscle or something.

LMFAO!!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    How many calories does a session of 30 Day Shred burn?
  • Tabby1216
    Tabby1216 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    LOL! You guys are hilarious!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    If I strained and pushed for like 20 minutes, can I log pooping? I mean, I broke a sweat!

I'm not sure, but can I suggest a fiber rich diet might improve your 20 minute "exercise regimen"? :laugh:
  • Dawners98
    Dawners98 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    OMG, I gained 15 pounds overnight!!! What did I do wrong?!?!?

-OR-

OMG, I haven't lost any weight in three days!!! What did I do wrong?!?!?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    If I strained and pushed for like 20 minutes, can I log pooping? I mean, I broke a sweat!

I'm not sure, but can I suggest a fiber rich diet might improve your 20 minute "exercise regimen"? :laugh:

No way. Keep the fiber down to keep the resistance up. Go hard or go home!!!!
  • Hirgy03
    Hirgy03 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Judgmental thread is judgmental...

But at least when you started coming on the boards for help, you never asked a question that may have already been discussed, or that seemed stupid to somebody who had been on the journey for a while.

Take it easy fella, you don't have to click on every single thread. Just the ones that interest you.

Carry on.
  • morticiamom
    morticiamom Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    That steak I had last night was really tough. How many calories does chewing burn?
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Seriously though, can I log my herbal tea as water?

You can unless it's diueretic!
  • jimmie65
    jimmie65 Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    So seriously now, if I'm multi-tasking - reading the forums and summarizing a deposition at the same time - did I get to log both activities or just the one with the higher calorie burn?
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options
    So seriously now, if I'm multi-tasking - reading the forums and summarizing a deposition at the same time - did I get to log both activities or just the one with the higher calorie burn?

You're only allowed to log if you have raspberry ketones in your system while doing them. If you do, then log both. If not, I've heard you might catch AIDS doing all of that without the aforementioned stuff.
  • jimmie65
    jimmie65 Posts: 655 Member
    Options

You're only allowed to log if you have raspberry ketones in your system while doing them. If you do, then log both. If not, I've heard you might catch AIDS doing all of that without the aforementioned stuff.

Can I get raspberry ketones at GNC?
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Offensive.
    Reported.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    I'm a 1200 calorie girl, who else is with me? If it works for me, mind your own business.
    Now I'm going to start a thread about it, and I don't want anyone disagreeing with me, and telling me I should eat more.
    I WANT to lose muscle tone, okay????????
  • annagxoxo
    annagxoxo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Judgmental thread is judgmental...

But at least when you started coming on the boards for help, you never asked a question that may have already been discussed, or that seemed stupid to somebody who had been on the journey for a while.

Take it easy fella, you don't have to click on every single thread. Just the ones that interest you.

Carry on.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Offensive.
    Reported.
    REPORTED FOR REPORTING.
    That was rude.
    MFP is just full of bullies.
  • Serendipityunt
    Serendipityunt Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    This was a good laugh! Thanks!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Options

Can I get raspberry ketones at GNC?

I think they only sell them online brah. GNC isn't 1337 enough for the ketones.
  • kelcro40
    kelcro40 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Were there repetitions involoved? Did you take your heart rate before and after?
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    MFP will be adding USDA official calories for 1000's of foods soon I heard from an MFP staffer recently . very happy to hear that. lots of wrong stuff here.
This discussion has been closed.