Real Support- Doing Life Together

Options
I am blown away by how supportive this community is pulling for everyone else to lose weight, get healthy, and be the person you were ment to be. Now I love the support I have gotten on my updates. Really motivating stuff! I want to take it to the next level. I would love to build personal relationships with you. So if you want someone to talk to (be it about weight loss or just life) I would love to do that. I feel support and motivation is received better by someone who has atleast a little time invested in your life. So shoot me a private message if you want to get to know me, and we can even text or call or skype. Just like life weightloss is really a long process, and you can't do life by your self. So get at me and let's do this thing!

-Brian

Replies

• briantauman
    briantauman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    Wow I can tell you are a really good friend, wanting to get to know people on a deeper level.
  • briantauman
    briantauman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just know that people were created to connect with one another, and I know being over weight my self that there is a lot of shame and hiding that is involved with keeping your sef safe. Its much easier to disconnect your self and fail on your own than it is infront of people, but if we created connects with others where it was ok to fail, and have people that have failed aswell, it is much easier to keep going. So what I want to do is connect with people on more than just the weightloss level, because as humans everything is connected to everything else. So If I have connected with you on a different level the words of encouragement I speak to you when you stumble in the weightloss part of life will mean a lot more. Also not just when you stumble, but also when you hit your goals. Wouldn't you rather text or call someone that you know when that last 10 lbs come off or just post it online for a bunch of strangers to say congrats. Now don't get me wrong Posting my victories online is great. Feels wonderful, I just would rather have both. Now I don't know if anyone will take me up on this, but I am atleast gonna put my self out there