24 year old dude looking for support.

Options
2»

Replies

• raeganjayne15
    Options
    The funny thing is I have een overweight my whole life, but i never really really really wanted it. I would kinda think about what if, or I would work out every once in a while. Well they other day I just snapped. Went to a gym. Spent 100 bucks I didnt have, and I am doing this thing. I wont fail.

Sound familiar :P Lets make sure we keep it up this time!
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You can all add me as well if you like
  • briantauman
    briantauman Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Girl at the gym asked me why I got so dedicated so quickly, and I said, "So girls that look like you will go on dates with a guy like me." If thats not motivation I dunno what is.
  • makhno
    Options
    Girl at the gym asked me why I got so dedicated so quickly, and I said, "So girls that look like you will go on dates with a guy like me." If thats not motivation I dunno what is.

Haha sounds like you're still the funny guy and have the confidence already. The ripped body will just be a bonus :)
  • MissL5
    MissL5 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Support from WI
  • briantauman
    Options

Haha sounds like you're still the funny guy and have the confidence already. The ripped body will just be a bonus :)

Ha ha. Not it exactly sure where that came from. Im usually not that forward, but I liked it and got a good vibe from her. I just want that allllll the time. ya know?
  • ajadumas
    ajadumas Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me dude :)
  • tamora13
    tamora13 Posts: 251
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. I will help the best way I can. It is always nice to meet new people. :)
  • mcflat29
    mcflat29 Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options

Ha ha. Not it exactly sure where that came from. Im usually not that forward, but I liked it and got a good vibe from her. I just want that allllll the time. ya know?

Probably from the workout buzz. I'm at my most confident and flirty when I'm drenched in sweat, my hair's a wreck, and my shirt is stuck to me... :laugh: (Needless to say, my long-time boyfriend has started getting that "odd" smile when I say I'm heading to the gym :bigsmile: )
  • jaclynZ
    Options
    feel free to add :)
  • briantauman
    Options
    cant believe how positive people are on here. The support is uh-mazing! I've never had people I can actually talk to about this stuff. I've always done it on my own.
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Anyone who needs a little extra support can add me :)
  • Brodrost
    Options
    It's awesome that you want to turn your life around, just remember why you are doing it. If it's only beacause of getting girls, your motivation won't last long. Do it only because of yourself, no one else.

If my english seems off, it ain't my native language ;)

Feel free to add :)
  • kelcro40
    kelcro40 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    cant believe how positive people are on here. The support is uh-mazing! I've never had people I can actually talk to about this stuff. I've always done it on my own.

I log in every single day, A) because it really helps me to log in food and exercise and B) seeing other people's accomplishments and comments is a huge motivator!
  • polo_sal
    Options

Man you sound like me a few years back when I started. When gain weight back i joined this site, and so far everyone has been supportive and helpful! You can do it!!

Friend request sent.
  • joe7880
    joe7880 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I snapped last week. Sick of being the chubby guy thats funny. Gf left me. I hit bottom. Im ready to do this. Nothing will stop me. I have never wanted something so much in my life. I WILL hit my goals, and I will look like a bad-*kitten*, and I will see my abs. Hitch up the trailor and join me for my ride!

You remind me of me when I was in my early 20's. My GF and I broke up and I was over 100lbs overweight. Just remember that diet and exercise will help you lose weight but a change in lifestyle will keep it off. I sent a friend request to you and welcome anybody else to friend me also. The support here is pretty awesome to see!
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    My husband told me to lose weight or he's moving out. So I'm going to lose the weight and then kick him out. Nothing like a good spurn to get you motivated... feel free to add me.
  • briantauman
    Options
    My husband told me to lose weight or he's moving out. So I'm going to lose the weight and then kick him out. Nothing like a good spurn to get you motivated... feel free to add me.

Wow that's horrible! I can't wait to see what you look like when you hit all your goals!