Hi everyone

Just wanted to drop a line to say hello; my goals right now are very basic but no less important; I am extremely out of shape right now and came here as a way to log my progress to a goal of being able to walk anywhere and everywhere without it killing me. By next summer I want to be able to walk with my family on any family trip with no issues of strength or stanima...so I have begun an aggressive walking regiment..with weights soon to follow... my diet is going to be of the lower carb end of things..I feel much better when I eat this way. Glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know people here to support in goal achieving celebrations for everyone!!!

Replies

• Just wanted to drop a line to say hello; my goals right now are very basic but no less important; I am extremely out of shape right now and came here as a way to log my progress to a goal of being able to walk anywhere and everywhere without it killing me. By next summer I want to be able to walk with my family on any family trip with no issues of strength or stanima...so I have begun an aggressive walking regiment..with weights soon to follow... my diet is going to be of the lower carb end of things..I feel much better when I eat this way. Glad to be here and looking forward to getting to know people here to support in goal achieving celebrations for everyone!!!
  • :flowerforyou: Welcome:flowerforyou: !
  • one foot in front of the other ,I just started and everyone is soooooooo nice n support is great dawn
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Welcome aboard:flowerforyou:
  • diannholland1965
    diannholland1965 Posts: 782 Member
    Welcome aboard!
    You are going to LOVE this site!:flowerforyou:
    --Diann...