Looking for trance, house, electronic playlists

Options
Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, but I am looking for some new tunes to download. Close to 155BPM? Gives me the umph to get an hour of cardio in. Any suggestions?

Replies

• Wrenbot87
    Wrenbot87 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I don't listen to a lot of this but my fella does! If you don't mind, I'll send you a message this weekend and get a list from him for you!
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    ahhh love house music... I like Armin van Buuren but a lot of the songs I like are slower. I like Burned with Desire

Deadmau 5?
    I like Ian Van Dahl too... classic.

I did find this youtube video for you.... it is a video with clips and names of good house music work out songs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfOxumtO0E0
  • Admiral_Derp
    Admiral_Derp Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Podrunner has some pretty cool podcasts, at various bpm's on itunes. They're free too.
  • efahey
    efahey Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I use Shuffler.fm app while I am working out. You can search by genre... lots of new, good house, deep house, progressive house, drum and bass, electro house... plus downtempo, chillout, etc for cooldowns. There are tons of other genres too if that is your thing. The music all comes from blogs... so you can usually link to the blogs and download the songs too. Or you can always try HypeMachine... love that site.

Songza is pretty good too, but I would prefer to use something like Shuffle.fm or Soundcloud while I workout so I can multi-task... get my sweat on and find new music. BAM!

-Erin
  • CantStopWontStop92
    CantStopWontStop92 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    aw yayy! I work in the industry so I applaud you for such a superior music taste :drinker: Anyway, I use soundcloud for workouts. There are a ton of remixes and sets from EDC and Ultra that last a full hour so you don't have to worry about messing with your phone during a workout. Personally I go for Alesso and Dirty South but that's just me.