Justified on F/X Fans

Options
Lone_Wolf70
Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
Discuss....

Personally I was worried that this season wouldnt be good as I thought maybe Kentucky was played out as a setting, but IMO its been very good so far.

Replies

• 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Absolutely love this show! I was kind of thinking the same thing. How many people can actually get killed in one little area??
  • fcp1234
    fcp1234 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    what we talking about?
  • azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I find F/X is Justified and has enough Fans for the upcoming Summer.
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I find F/X is Justified and has enough Fans for the upcoming Summer.

i see what you did there....

and i love this season of justified...i dvr it every week...and watch on my of days from the gym.
  • fivecardstudpts
    fivecardstudpts Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    So how many episodes have I missed so far:( one of my favorite shows, and I haven't been able to watch at all yet this year. Grr.
    Jessica
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    We never miss it. Of course, my wife loves it because of Timothy Olyphant, but I would be even happier if there was a Boyd Crowder spin off.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Lesa_Sass Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    Love this show, they have great writers for sure, this season has been great.

What I am most surprised about is my Boyd Crowder love. I mean really? (not handsome wise but character wise). Oh yeah, and I love me some Ava too.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    I think its well done, but the things that cracks me up is Boyd Crowder's vocabulary. Its a little too, verbose, but he plays it very well.

I think it would be good if they used Tim more. He could be a good character.

Now I wana pour some Pappy Van Winkle.
  • marby534
    marby534 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's an awesome show. I read a review that suggested that the actor who plays the main villain, Walton Goggins, stole the show from Rayland (Timothy Olyphant). They are both terrific. Unusually well written for a basic cable show.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    It's an awesome show. I read a review that suggested that the actor who plays the main villain, Walton Goggins, stole the show from Rayland (Timothy Olyphant). They are both terrific. Unusually well written for a basic cable show.

Goggins is very good, I actually met him once when he filmed Major League 3 (terrible movie), but Timothy Olyphant is the anchor. And what he does is showy, but not showy if that makes sense.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Options

I agree, Boyd stole the show. And yes, his vocabulary is awesome.

Fav quote: People can come to Jesus on Sunday all they want, as long as they get high on oxy on Friday and Saturday.
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to see other Justified fans! Squeee! I have not been disappointed this season!
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

Fav quote: People can come to Jesus on Sunday all they want, as long as they get high on oxy on Friday and Saturday.

Boyd is great, but no way he stole the show.
  • Windy_
    Options

I'm a huge Olyphant fan, but Goggins is why I keep watching.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Options

Same here.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options

Same here.

Proof that women like bad boys lol.
  • Windy_
    Options

Same here.

Nope. I'd totally do Olyphant but not Goggins.
  • Lesa_Sass
    Options

Same here.

Nope. I'd totally do Olyphant but not Goggins.

LOL! Same here again. I do not even WANT to like Boyd, but I do. The actor plays him rather well.

It cracks me up when I talk to people about this show and get asked. "Whats a holler?" Wow, I thought everyone had at least one uncle that lived up a holler.
  • tipadoo
    tipadoo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    How do you NOT love Timothy OlaFANTASTIC!! Awesome show.