Jillian Michaels - Body Revolution

Options
I am contemplating doing this cause its just 30 mins a day right?? Or do you do more than one a day??? and also how often?? are there any rest days???

**the reason I ask is becuz I work 2 jobs and have been doing crossfit and some running....was thinking of doing this as well and wanted some more details about it?!?!?!?!

Replies

• hauer01
    hauer01 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this program yesterday (so I haven't started yet, hopefully I'll get it sometime next week).

I found it on http://www.collagevideo.com/ for $99.00 with the resistance band.

From what I am seeing there, each one of the workouts is between 27 and 37 minutes. So, definately doable on a tight schedule.

Part of the reason that I like her workouts is because they are around 1/2 hour. It is real easy to talk myself into working out when I know it will only take 1/2 hour.

Good Luck!
  • EllenTsampika
    EllenTsampika Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian and I loved this workout. 30 minutes per day. 6 days per week. The exercises rock. She changes the exercises (top, bottom, arms, thighs) etc. so that it's NOT boring whatsoever. I like the fact that it only takes up 30 minutes a day and mixes weight with cardio. I am only on week 1, but plan on sticking to it. I hope you too. :smile:
  • Luvmichnata
    Luvmichnata Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    it is about 30 minutes/day and yes there is a rest day. JM sets up a sample calendar starting on a Monday and resting on Sunday so you can adjust it to your schedule.
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
  • JaymeQ
    JaymeQ Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a bad back, so anything that is pretty intense, I can't do. Is this high or low intensity?
  • carolinagirl0
    carolinagirl0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd week of JMBR and love it. I dont find it to be that intense but then again I just started.