NSV at gym today :)

Options
right now I've got the whole new workout/eating more weight gain, I know its supposed to happen but that doesn't make the scale look any better lol, anyways I was finished with my 20 lb dumbbells and putting them away to go work on the lat pull-down , i hear behind me "lookin' good baby". It startled me because I was definitely not expecting that. My husband was there and I thought it was him until I realized the voice was not the same lol. I must say it made my day :) Its amazing how you can hear similar things from family and friends and it's seems not as influential (to me, because its almost like they have to say it lol) but when a random stranger notices it's awesome.

Replies

• LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WTG!!
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    its funny how many times I see a 'regular' at the gym working hard and I can see how much they are changing but sometimes its hard for us to see - affirmation is def nice

congrats!
  • castell5
    castell5 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    That's a nice NSV for you!
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Haha, I like that! A tad creepy, but supportive nonetheless. :) Personally, I always get startled when someone speaks to me at the gym... That's my "ME time," and I kind of tune out other people for a bit, haha. I would've jumped for sure.
  • lpatterson327
    Options
    thats pretty much what happened lol, i jumped a bit but I was also thinking of a meme also, im posting the link cuz i dont know how to add the pic.

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/809/happy-oh-stop-it-you.png

edited because i cant spell today lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!